Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 strap connecting part broke/snapped off

strap, headset, and broken plasticheadset showing where the plastic used to bethe strap with the piece that broke off inside of it next to the headsetthe piece that broke off with the straps and headsetthe piece that broke off being held where it bro...

WIN_20220614_15_29_50_Pro.jpg WIN_20220614_15_29_54_Pro.jpg WIN_20220614_15_29_58_Pro.jpg WIN_20220614_15_30_20_Pro.jpg

HDMI adapter for Quest?

After buying the link cable for quest 2, I realized that my port wasnt good enough. So a bit of research later i found that the port that is strong enough is my HDMI 2.1 port, that is directly connected to my 30 series on my laptop. I found a adapter...

Problems getting help from Meta quest

I am having problems with my Oculus quest 2 headset. It was working perfectly until Meat (face book) took over. I have used it with MSFS 2020 and with Steam. Now my headset stutters whenever I enter steam or MSFS2020. Where can I get help. The forams...

Resolved! 2 factor authentication

Hi all,Needing some information regarding using 2 factor authentication to verify me for developer mode (as I do not want to put a credit card). Will I ned to use 2fa everytime I use the headset or only if I am logged out and need to login again. The...

Quest 2 warranty

Help my head set won’t cut on sometimes and the right controller drifts often. Is this covered by warranty how can I get a replacement if this is covered?

SweeTea22 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice Commands Option Can't Be Found Anywhere...

Hi, using a Quest 2 - I can't find voice commands option anywhere. When in the main Settings menu I can see the option scrolling along the bottom of the System tile but when I go in there I can't find it.Looked on Experimental - nothing.I believe I'v...

Oculus Controller Issues.

Okay, so I own a oculus variant of the oculus quest 2 (the one with oculus not meta symbol.) I've had it for about 6 months now. For about a month I've been running into this odd issue and it just randomly started. Both my left and right controllers ...

Cambio account

Aiuto!! Mi hanno prestato un Oculus quest ,ho fatto aggiornamento ma non riesco ad entrare con il mio account e nemmeno con quello di chi me l'ha prestato... Continua a dirmi che devo aggiornare ma ho già fatto due aggiornamenti!!

Connexion à Horizon Venue

Lorsque je clique sur "lancer" l'écran disparait.J'ai la vidéo promo en boucle mais je ne parviens pas à entrer dans l'application

Paguill by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow WiFi

I went and got my self a AX1500 WiFi extender to use in AP mode so i can use my Quest 2 with out the cable.When I first set it up it worked fine and Beat Saber was a treat to play with no cable as well as Half Life Alyx.Before getting this new WiFi A...

Dash bar disappeared.

I've been in contact with support about the dash bar to access your desktop. No one seems to know why this is happening. I have tried everything to fix this issue with no Change. Seems there a many people experiencing this problem. What can I do.

Joker302 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync keeps failing when i try to sync it to my oculus app

I already restarted the app and my oculus, I had another video that synced just fine and it was 5 minutes, this one is 30 minutes, when I try to sync it the only apps open are either the camera app on my oculus or no apps at all but it still fails. W...

Glitch

Every time I get on my oculus the guardian keeps glitching like it’s not staying in spot it keeps moving and glitching and it has never done this before but me and my friend kept playing on it and did get pretty hot

ethernet not working

I just recently started using air link but for some reason about a month later its all of the sudden saying i have no ethernet connection (I've never had my router hooked up to my pc) and it says to connect my pc to my router but my router is 2 rooms...

ktupp23 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't LoadSceneModel & V49 Oculus Integration SDK Issue!

Hey guys. I'm having an issue of pulling the SceneModel (Room that I have Setup) from any of the scenes in the The World beyond that use the OVRSceneManager to load the SceneModel. I've been using TheWorldBeyond (https://github.com/oculus-samples/Uni...

g1zeonik_0-1676322750066.png g1zeonik_1-1676322899830.png g1zeonik_2-1676322949434.png
g1zeonik by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link cable

I have purchased a optical link cable to connect with my PC. The problem being that I don't have a USB C port on my HP/PC. A member from Australia indicated that he had good results with a USB C to USB B adapter. for the life of me I cannot find his ...

Purchase Discount

I entered purchase Discount cord " Oculus 30 " But It's taking full charge price. Can you explain why it happed ? Thank you.

tonshino by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shared apps with 2 headsets

We have 2 headsets. We have wife as admin on headset 1 with husband listed as sub account. On headset 2 have husband listed as admin. App sharing is on on headset 1 but husband does not see apps on headset 2. Can anyone tell what we are doing wrong o...

"Unknown Sources" showing in the Rift Library

I have "Unknown sources" turned on and am able to play games from other sources. What I want to know is how a title from for example Steam shows up on the Rift Library? I have Obduction on Steam and that game title does appear on the Rift Library yet...

VR patteren password resett

We have been trying to reset the pattern for the password because it is not recognizing what we thought was the right pattern. How do I reset this.

Remove

I want to removing facebook from horizon account.

Touch controller drifting in-game? This will fix

Well, after approx 2 years of use my left controller just started to drift to the left in the past few days. I did some searching on the web and found others have had similar problems. I found a simple fix (discovered and provided by others) for this...

Labels