Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Multiplayer

I am having trouble connecting to my friend we are both on oculus quest two we both have the same games and the only one that multiplayer works on is beat saber. Whenever we try to connect with sport scramble or medal of honor it says no friends foun...

Right controller won’t grab

 My right controller suddenly wont let me pick anything up, it’s the inner grab button on the side, everything else works fine and I haven’t hit anything with it and nothing is fixing it.

image.jpg

Where do I find the avatar mirror in my Meta Home?

I have the v47 software and can find no way to enable the mirror in my home. I'm using a meta home - cascadia, and editing my avatar only shows the static avatar. Anyone know where this option is? I see the screenshot of it on all the news sites and ...

jzulkeski by Honored Guest
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 photo display scale is off compared to other devices

I have seen similar threads going back to 2015 about this, but no resolution. I'm taking 360 degree photos with a GoPro Fusion, and when I view them on most devices, like my iPhone XS using a headset, the scale feels correct. When I view them on my Q...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Recover old account

Hi Mods - We waited until this month to create a meta account and seem to somehow screw it up and lost access to our old account and the associated games. I have purchase details and other identifiable information so hopefully this can be recovered. ...

sreed82 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gift Card doesn't work

My son received a gift card but it does not work in spite of multiple attempts. It said the IP address was temporarily blocked due to suspicious activity. I'm 2 days, it stays same. So annoying!

Ben919 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Uploads Vids Multiple Times

I like to share my gameplay by uploading videos to Facebook from inside the headset. Once it starts uploading it doesn’t stop after the first video. The same video posts over and over again forcing me to have to check FB every few minutes to delete t...

rocknelee by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Graphics Card MX150

I am unable to use Air Link with my Quest2. It say that my graphics card is not compatible. I have a Geforce MX150 which is able to support most of the VR games. I have updated the drivers, and unable to get the Quest2 to even try. Any thoughts?

Refund

I requested a few refunds that say refund approved but I never received the money in my account.

v1 Oculus rift nvidia gtx 4090 no support?

I decided to plug my old Oculus Rift VR into my new build and it just causes my main display to flash. If I VNC from another computer I can use it. Is there no support for GTX 4090? I have to disconnect and hard reboot to get my displays back.

Fix for Horizon World Coming Soon

I've gone crazy to let me install it, I put my meta account, It won't let me, I put my oldest facebook and it doesn't give me a solution? switch to a new facebook account dated 1960 if it worked without problems!.

AdanCMB by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My oculus says no tracking

About a week ago after playing my vr all night I got off I got on the next morning and as soon as I turn it on it says no tracking found I can’t restart or press the triggers to get help if I want it off I need to hold down the power button I did a f...

Fe4rElite by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

synced media not showing up in oculus app

I have media on my headset which is all showing up as "synced" but in the iOS oculus app I am seeing no files. The app and the headset are actively connected and still nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

Games on old account not able to log into completely gone.

So I had 2 accounts on my account before I factory reset and my mum, (who owned the face book account for that old account), forgot the password to the face book account and when I factory reset I can't get access to the account + its asking me to ma...

axcid_ii by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 1 returned for replacement - no update after 3 months

Anyone having this issue as well? I returned my Quest 1 to Meta because it had an error message during startup. Initially they were very responsive and told me I could return it and they would send me a replacement Quest. Now, 82 days later I still d...

Pkrfjsluc by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Quest 2 won’t pair to my phone after I factory reset it

My quest 2 won’t pair to my phone after I factory reset it this morning. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting things and with a different phone and it still doesn’t connect. I’ve tried reset my phone, I’ve deleted the meta app, I shut off my quest and ...

Pairing

I've given up trying to pair the headset to my phone app. The phone icon spins for minutes looking for the headset after loading the 5 digit number but always comes back with an error. I've deleted and reinstalled both the phone app and PC but they a...

Oculus quest 2 infinite 3 dots

I´ve been reinstalling drivers, reinstalled the oculus app. still nothing... Can someone please help me. quest link worked before.

HoltVR0 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update installment issue

Its been 2 months and onward wouldn’t update so I deleted the game but its still updating and i tried canceling the update but its not working, i have bought some new games but i cant play them because of the update issue

Xmod06 by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

fb account linked

HelloAfter year of no oculus i decided to buy it again.Now when I try to login on email I got receipts on games I cannot login becouse it says that my email is linked to Facebook account and I have to login by Facebook, but I don't have access becous...

Labels