Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Gift card not received

Ordered a gift card by email and said it was shipped to the person ordered to but they never received it

Resolved! Disaster

I hard reset my headset and my right hand controller would not connect so I bought a new one but when I tried connecting my headset to the app it would not work and I couldn’t connect the controller

rtx 4080 and sensor error.

short unhappy Rift S story :upgraded to RTX 4080 two month ago.My Rift S worked fine for 1,5 month with this new card, just one message from the Oculus app start about new card not compliant to min request (!)Rift S sensor crashed while not in use, a...

Controller on screen

when i play some games i have my controller stocked on my screen right in front of my eyes i include screen shots. what can i do about that. Yes i did do factory reset, uninstalled game, installed again is not going away TIA

5ff492e2037955f449269132102fd135_460720281646904.jpeg 80a04250c23575e1269e546d42793d34_460680790951555.jpeg 86f80b73ee70c3f0322038eda0f4aa57_460697342847486.jpeg

We are not able to buy Games!

We have three Meta Quest 2 and we have a Problem:We are not able to buy games. We also tried it with the app, it doesn't work.We get a massage, that something is going wrong or strange and we shall try it later.Is something going wrong in your shop?

Black Screen and 3 dots since Windows 11

Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 I am now unable to use either Airlink or Cable as all I get when launching in a black screen and 3 dots.Latest Nvidia DriversReinstalled Oculus driversNo idea what else to do

Can't login to Oculus Quest 2

After not using my meta quest 2 for almost a year, i just tried my way back into it.After boot of the quest 2 i get asked to login to my facebook/meta account. Whenever i enter the right password (which is annoying since i have a very long abstract o...

cckevlar by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flavius_dj tribe plus issue

Hi and thank you for reply, I tried from the headset quest 2, inside the app, and from the website oculus store, even if I added to mine 2 Amex card a brand new PayPal mastercard, think that I use to pay games and app from your store, never hade this...

Resolved! Purchase Button Just Loading

Hi, let me just cut to the chase, I tried to purchase Among Us VR, And now after purchasing it, The purchase button just is loading now, It MIGHT have something to do with the oculus pin, since i got it wrong a few times, but does anybody have any su...

bigbox678 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

button to set headband is not working

Hi, does anybody know if this part of the VR occulus is replaceble? I am talking about the button where you can change the size of the headband with. It has broken and falls off the headband all the time. I can not seem to find a page in Meta for the...

mscheeres by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referrals

I sent my partner a referral when she bought her own oculus but neither of us has received the £23 credit ?

rara28x by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

beatsaber constant pausinh

i got my vr for christmas as a present from my parents, although my beatsaber overtime have been pausing on its own constantly, it use to be an minor issue but now its getting quite annoying, i have tried reinstalling it but that didn't solve the iss...

Resolved! Oculus Rift S on Oculus TV

Why cant we watch Oculus TV on Rift, Rift S or Go. I have a rift s and it says I can not watch 'The Soloist VR'. I just do not get it. Its a VR video.

What is difference between Intel Arc and Evo?

Hi Folks,My name is Yamaris. I am looking for a laptop but not good in technical as in graphics. I am working but my son loves to play games. My current laptop is not working properly. I have searched a lot but don't know what I should take. Should I...

Oculus Quest casting to Smart TV

Hey does anyone have the list of tv's that the Quest can cast to with the new 10.0 update? Im trying to cast to my Samsung TV but im not sure if its able to yet? If it helps, I have the model QN75Q8FNBF smart tv. Thanks yall!

OBreezyy by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Controller not pairing and dying immediatly

Brand new quest, controller was only about a month old and it stopped holding a charge. After putting a brand new battery in, it would vibrate then shut off immediately. I assumed my son banged it on a counter or something, so I buy a new one. He's h...

Resolved! Lower GPU clock speed

Meta recently announced a performance boost for the Quest 2. I was wondering if I can lower the GPU clock speed somehow? I'm trying to save battery life cause my Kuject cable doesn't charge as fast anymore. I keep on seeing people complaining about i...

Zyphrono by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wont cast my profile on quest 2

So to clarify right away it's not my quest but my friends but we both frequently use it the problem is that he can cast to his phone so I can watch him perfectly fine but it won't let me do the same is it because I'm a Secondary profile and not the M...

How do I fix it

So last year my dad got me a oculus quest 2 and it was working for a while but a couple months ago it started to say connected no Wi-Fi I’ve tried resetting it restarting my router nothing worked it also says there’s a update but it will not do the u...

HDMI cable connection issue with headset

Hello Team, HDMI headset has stopped working, it is not getting detected in Oculus Rift VR Headset. ERROR - HDMI isn't connected. My Contact Number - ****** Regards, Abhijit Patil TomTom - Pune.

Resolved! Air link black screen and when it does work it’s really laggy

So I found out that oculus released a air link (really useful so I don’t have to buy a cable) when I first used it, it was extremely laggy I couldn’t move and everything was so weird looking I had to shut down my oculus to get back home. I tried agai...

1Grape1 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels