Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Display theme

So i know that you can change your ui color in experimental, But when i tried to find it nothing showed up.

Gun Raiders Won’t Load With Friends

So I have a problem, when I play Gun Raiders just by myself I can play just fine with no bugs or setbacks, but when I try and play with my friends the game won’t load. I’ll be able to go into the game but once I join the game it just says Loading… Lo...

Getting rid of My Social Media Icons

  Hello! I have had a little concern about something in my profile. So, my mom got me an oculus last Christmas and I didn’t have any Facebook account so, I just used hers to make my account. With that said, if you locate to my profile, you can see he...

41545789-110A-4094-8F80-95CB2A53F23C.jpeg

Why is it doing this

Okay so when I turn on my oculus 2 it will ask for the password then I put it in. Then it all goes black till 10 seconds later it it just restarts with out me doing anything. And also it makes a humming sound when I turn it on it comes form the main ...

Casting issues

My wife and I got a quest 2 for Christmas last week and are having issues casting to our TV. The quest, phone, and TV are all on the same network. The headset can cast to my phone and our daughters tv. My phone can cast to both tvs as well. I've rese...

Refunding Issue

I recently bought The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners for my Oculus Quest 2 with a VISA gift card. I didn’t really like it so I refunded it a few days ago. Today, I got an email saying “Your Oculus Store refund” but I see no currency in the gift car...

Trex_XK by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 boneworks

Hey everyone i bought boneworks a pretty long time ago then i sold my quest now i have a quest 2 and link cable but boneworks only shows up on steam library and not on the oculus one so am i able to play boneworks ever again?

TVM9120 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black screen with the blue oculus logo in the center

I'm oculus is stuck on a solid black screen with the blue oculus logo in the center... I just paid all that money so my son would have it for Christmas just for it to die and can't to anything on it now a 300 dollar paper weight... I'm upset because ...

Meta Quest 2 microphone is silent when connected to pc

I got my Meta Quest 2 on christmas and the microphone was working fine when connected to my pc several days ago, but know its just silent. When i went check on sound settings and the mic is making a static silent noise? Its working in games but not o...

Gostekkk_0-1672434696943.png

app not uninstalling.

I recently bought a game for my quest 2 but it will not start a download as this app called PokerStars VR days that it is downloading. It has been like this for almost a week and i tried restarting my headset to no avail. It states that the download ...

147D190E-8238-459D-974E-8C55842459EA.jpeg
Mate768 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link Cable Not Connecting Correctly or Something

I bought a (off-brand) link cable and I tried connecting it like you are supposed to, but it didn't work. All it did was pull up a prompt asking if I wanted to share my files with the connected device, and no matter if I said yes or no, it didn't ask...

Logging into Oculus PC app, credentials not accepted.

Hey there, I am kind of confused on why I am unable to log into the Oculus PC app. I am using the same credentials I used to log into this forum, and I am being told they are incorrect. I am super confused, and I do not think this should even be foru...

need to give game code to friend

I had to make a meta account to purchase a game for a friend.. so when I tried to select the link purchase for friend it would pop up a grey window with no options.. so after trying 8 times that way I just purchased game with normal link.. so I just ...

bootsyaf by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Quest 2 Constantly Saying Batteries are Depleted

I have only played my meta quest 2 twice. I replaced the batteries in both controllers having no problem with the left controller. The vr and app however constantly say the right controller is dead. I know I am using fully charged batteries and I am ...

Resolved! Referal Credit

I recently signed up via a friend's referral code and then bought my quest 2. I registered it on 25 December and not heard anything at all. How long does it take for the credit? I did sign up a few weeks before this does that impact anything. I didn'...

Refunds

I asked around 6-7 days ago for a game refund, even though its gotten approved it has yet to show up, Im worried because my card is a Non-reloadable gift card and i wonder if it can still show up on it even though funds cant be added, Please help i d...

Free beat saber download

I became a member Christmas day and I can't find the email to access the free beat saber download. I even checked my spam folder. How can I access thus free download? Shane stokes

Broken joystick cap

My right joystick cap is broken. When i fill in the searchformat it says that i can count for replacement. Next click says that my controler is not linked to my account. No way to get direct contact with Meta.greetingsVP

Camera

I’m not too familiar with this oculus. My son got it for Christmas and is saying he can’t see out of the camera that it is all black. Is there something he’s missing?

Lost pin

The pin we got setting this meta quest 2 was 5 digits not 4 like it says. In addition I can't get into the email it's old and I can't access it, it must be from an older Facebook account profile. I have been redirected and pushed from one site to ano...

Help Beat saber song is now missing!

I logged into Beat Saber after the latest Quest 2 update and now a song shows as no longer purchased. Been playing it for the last year now its gone. Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga. I don't mod at all.

Resolved! PC Software Instructions Needed/Bug

Anytime I login and boot up the pc software on my Windows 11 Laptop, it takes me to my meta account settings without showing or telling me to do anything, and the software itself reads “Continue in your browser” and tells me that the confirmation pro...

Can't use promo code

I purchased the VR headset and got a resident evil promo code that states it has already used. I've tried using it in the VR and on the app and it's not working. Please assist with exact directions to utilize.

kt2.gamer by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to sign in

Hello my sons VR recently froze during the update so I had to do a factory reset which then logged him out of his account it is not letting us sign into that account and he just purchased a lot of games so he’s upset I am the parental advisor on his ...

Kdgriff13 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels