Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Oculus Link and dual graphics on desktop

Will my desktop run Oculus Quest 2 LINK with dual graphics? Individually, according to "Meta Quest Link Compatibility", separately they are supported graphics, but together, how does that compute? No pun intended - LOL Here are my graphic details:Int...

Refund

I have not got my money back when it says refund approved what should I do?

Refund

I bought a game yesterday and barely played it for an hour and it still says I can’t refund it even though it follows all of the terms

Yeet94 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beat Saber Game Please

Hi Team You have been super helpful in our first issue which was getting our phone to talk to the VR - now we have that set up we are wanting to set up our free Beat Saber game. I was sent a link however it was to the account i brought the VR from no...

Beat Saber pack refund?

So i just joined the meta 2 community and got beat saber for free and it’s absolutely awesome but I wanted to but 1 song but bought instead the entire pack, and now it says I can’t refund it because its dlc.

GentleRex by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two Issues

Hi we can't pair my son's VR to my phone - please help Also, we have had the same issue as many others in not being able to download the free beat saber game. I followed the email link and it sends us to a page that says download here - but no links ...

Facebook account merging with Oculus Problems

Hi,I've been having a problem for a while where I cannot gain access to my Oculus/Facebook account for my quest 2 which has many games I've spent money on getting. When I try to add the account on my quest 2, I get the option to log in with Facebook....

GlimOP by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with playing nfl football

It takes me to the locker room. I can play practice game and I can only play offense and I have no play selection. I have to play what they call. And I don’t play defense. Am I missing something? Because this game is not worth what they charge if thi...

App Sharing

I’m trying to app share with another account but this account can’t install those apps. When I try to install them they say queued for a second and then stop. It’s not an internet issue and factory resetting didn’t fix it. I got it to work for a diff...

Cable connection and Air Bridge issue

Ok, I have tried literally everything. I tried using the air bridge and yet it just **bleep**s the bed and its light doesnt even keep on and flashes at most which means it some how fails its one job, I then tried cable and yet it just refuses to work...

Marnie444 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No download option - RE4

I bought Resident Evil 4 through the Oculus store on my web browser. I can see it in the purchase history when I have my headset on, but when I click on details, it shows the purchase price but it is unselectable. There is no option to download it an...

Can't get Meta Quest 2 Headset to sink with my phone

I'm very frustrated in trying to set up the Quest 2. I have tried everything suggested even a factory reset and I cannot get the headset to sink with my phone. It gives me a code to use but freezes up at that point. I have bought 3 games that I can't...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error when trying to do beat saber multiplayer or party

i have 2 oculus headsets that im both the admin on. My girlfriend uses one but has her profile under my account. When we try to play thru party or multiplayer we are able to load the game but within a few seconds everytime it will say theres an error...

Unable to purchase a game for a friend.

As the the title states I can't purchase a game for a friend. I click on the game (Alvo) then purchase as a gift and all I get is the 'Unable to load. Please try again later.'It's been like this for two days now, any ideas? I've already tried to purc...

Both the mic and headphone jack stopped working

Since the last update my quest2 headset hasn't noticed me plug-in a pair of headphones and my mic hasn't been working along with the headphone jack issues. I don't want to have to factory reset my headset again to fix it even if I do there is no gare...

NFL pro era

So just a quick question.. I have purchased the Meta quest 2 headset and I’m wondering how I can play NFL Pro Era. Do I need to purchase it off the internet or when I receive the headset is it like an Xbox console or PS console and I can just purchas...

Cardo05 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2; Black screen, frozen cursor.

I’ve had this headset since February 2021 and this is its first debilitating issue. I don’t use it that often either but recently I’ve been getting back into my Quest 2. When I boot up my headset, I recieve the login chime and the meta logo. I then, ...

Lostar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beat Saber not installing on 3rd account

Beat Saber won't install on the 3rd profile on my Quest. I am admin & my husband & son have their own profiles. I downloaded & installed BS on my profile no problem. Installed on my sons profile no problem. When I try to install on my husbands profil...

oogiesi by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RE 4 Code Not Found for Meta Quest 2

The code to download RE 4 was not found inside the box but typed outside of the box is a message saying we should have received a code. How do I go about getting this code?

Blake3130 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help!

I was having trouble setting my VR up and reset it all and also deleted the account from my meta account settings on my Facebook. I’m not tech savvy, my kids got bought this VR for Christmas. I assumed I’d be able to log back in on the meta account b...

Oculus Quest 2 Connected, no internet

When I try to connect my oculus quest to to the internet, it says that I am connected but it says that I have no internet. My router is perfectly fine and gives out good WIFI to all my other electronics. Please help me.

Black screen appears with Air link

Hello, We got some problem to use Air link with our new meta quest oculus 2. Only a black screen appears. (we manage to move the mouse on the PC from the oculus) We have connected the PC with a ethernet cable to the router. The oculus headset is conn...

fredand44 by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oculus account after jan 1.

Hello. I bought the oculus CV1 back in the day and have an oculus account linked to my email. Recently I got a message from you stating that it would stop working and read through some answers where it was stated that the oculus account will continue...

Insomnium by Honored Guest
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange Visuals staying on my Oculus Quest 2s Lenses

Hello,Over the past few days I have noticed that certain visuals will almost burn their way into my Quest 2s visuals, (For instance, I currently see the "Room is too dark for movement tracking" lady who appears when a room is too dark, on my screen. ...

Woobyz by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Not everyone can message this account"

I've searched it up countless times. No resolution to this issue has ever been found.I've rebooted. Re-connected. Etc.. etc.. Can't follow. Can't message. Can't friend. Privacy turned off. I'm not blocked.What's the issue?

lVlittens by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 5 kudos
Labels