Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Refresh rate not changing

I've downloaded Sidequest, and wanted to change the refresh rate, but it didn't do anything. I tried every option, but none of those have affected any game (including one where it's supposed to change), and it just stays on 90hz. The Sidequest app sa...

Catrot by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resi4 code not recognised

New Meta Quest purchase - opened today (Xmas day) - tried to redeem included Resi 4 code (in both app and website) but I can't get it recognised. I've checked and double-checked the code but it's not working.

Bensmp by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Beat Saber

Hello everybody! I have a problem. I have heard I can get Beat Saber for free. But I need to buy it. Why? I connected my Oculus account to my email, but I still have to pay. Help me please.

Refer a friend

I just set up my son but credit from refer a friend never was added on is there something I should of done

Resolved! Connecting Oculus to TV

How can I view what my child is playing on the TV. I get to listen but I can’t see the games on my TV. I would like to watch on my TV what is he doing.

Odd Purchase?

So I purchased a game on my oculus quest itself, so it wouldn't be desktop reliant. But in my quest store, it says it's pending, and it has been for almost an hour now. The game still isn't in my quest's library, tut on my desktop app (where I didn't...

Jarrott by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

oculus quest 2 not charging while playing

good morning, i have the official cable from oculus usb c for playing game from the pci have this problem with is really bad....when i am playing the oculus does not charge, so i can not use it for long time....how can i fix? is really frustrating as...

Link Cable Malfunctioning

I'm trying to connect my Oculus Quest 2 to the PC Client through the link cable in order to open SteamVR, but I'm coming across an issue. Whenever I activate Quest Link, I'll hear Windows audio, but it will load forever. Checking the desktop for the ...

spec.png

Weird issues with messenger.

A while back, I was in my Facebook settings and I forced logout all accounts. Ever since then I've not been able to use messenger. Before it becoming a standalone app, it would just show an error logging in and nothing would happen. In the messenger ...

Bonelab

I have bought bone lab about 3 hours ago and after numerous efforts it still wont download and im concernd because i have spent 40$ on this game someone helpppp

Right controller fails to pair after update.

I have not used my quest 2 since March of this year. Turning it on for the first time today, both controllers were working fine. The system update took place, updating the headset, the right controller, and then the left controller. After The updates...

OculusSetup.exe - Application Error

Currently struggling from an issue regarding all Oculus programs. When running anything Oculus I am greeted with this windows popup box.Initially, I would consistently get this popup error every few minutes, with the error being from the OVRLibrary.e...

PhoebeFryndim_0-1671844384491.png

My tracking is bugged

Out of no where I started having various problems. First my guardian was messed up to where every time I tried to make a guardian it would go back to the create a guardian screen. Second there was a major stuttering problem, every few seconds my cont...

One handed operation

Hi, I only have one hand. Lost my left hand in an accident. Can I use the Meta Quest 2 VR headset with only one controller for all games and apps???Thanks

Trying to create a Meta account

Hi, I'm trying to create a meta account via my Oculus email, but it doesn't work and I get a page that says: Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

Quest 2 not connecting to phone

I got a new phone and downloaded the Oculus App, and suddenly the Quest 2 started saying "Setup your account" (Not giving me anything to do) but I already did the tutorial. The Oculus Website with the "Devices" panel says it's not connected. I'm not ...

Can’t find profile information

I’m posting this from my brother’s account because I can’t log into my headset. I am trying to switch my apps and reset my headset to my Facebook/Meta account, but I set up my Occulus 2 a while ago and don’t know which email address I used. I know my...

rift s volume very low

I've tried everything I can think of and the volume on my rift s is very low with the built in speakers. I have the latest oculus software version and all my games are updated. Anyone ever figure out why most headsets sound very low but others sound ...

skeemin by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Beat saber has disappeared from my app library

Today when I turned on my headset, beat saber was missing from my list of apps. On my Meta Quest app, it shows in my library as being recently played but not owned. I have rebooted my headset multiple times but it's still missing. Please give me my c...

Quest 2 not loading into link home

I have been trying to connect my pc to the link but all of a sudden it is not working. I have tried everything, updating drivers, doing the link repair doing the oculus client repair, and about everything else you can think of. What happens is when I...

Refund

I just purchased the NFL game and do not like it. Would like a refund. 

Getting ASW to work with F1 22 using OpenComposite

Looking online, it seems like ASW is supposed to work on all games and not just games using Oculus mode. But I can't get it to work with F1 22 using OpenComposite. I've even tried setting PC ASW to "Force 45fps, ASW enabled" but with little luck. How...

rektrex by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help With A Problem

For some reason, Whenever i install beat saber, It gets to the "installing" phase but after a few minutes the game resets and i have to reinstall it all over again. Does anyone know whats happening?

Labels