Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

I cant find Population:One

Hi, I'm trying to buy the game population:one and I can't find it in the store. Does anyone know if it's still available?

can't download gorilla tag

for some reason, I can't even find gorilla tag on my meta appstore or anything, and when i clicked a direct link to it, it says "Unavailable" where the download button should be. what is happening, how do i fix

Óption shared

In the menú o quest 2 no appear the óption share by transmit to the TV. Can you help me please? 

Screenshot_20221215_130050_com.oculus.twilight.jpg
HawsSP by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Quest 2 Login switching

I just bought the meta quest 2 vr headset and chose to set it up with an email instead of FB. After hours of searching I cant figure out how to REDO it and sign up with a FB account so I can use all the features that it offers. any help will be appre...

Oculus go environment

I use to have a cool back ground on my oculus go but now the background is just a solid color. When I click library I no longer have an environment tab for me to change it. Any ideas?

logan3210 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Setting up 20 Quest 2's for EDU - Best Practices?

I am setting up 20 Quest 2's for classroom use. I was told by an ArborXR rep (multiple headset fleet management, free for up to 50 devices) that I should create a UNIQUE email for each headset, then a UNIQUE Meta account for each headset. I did that....

No option to install bonelab on quest 2

Hi, I recently purchased bonelab, but now I’ve done that there’s no option to download and install the game, it’s just sat in my purchases. I’ve tried logging into the app to install it from there but there’s no button option to install it, no idea w...

I can't log into mobile app.

I have been trying to log into the quest app for two weeks now and am extremely frustrated. I bought a replacement controller for my quest to and can not pair it because I can't log in. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and can not get it to...

Help me@links to members

My store keeps wanting me to buy beat saber instead of letting me add lady Gaga songs. Frustrating. I upgraded software on headset and beatsaber. But still iPhone meta app doesn’t recognize I own beatsaber.

Lenny-75 by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift S sensors not working?

So ive been trying for a few hours now to get my rift working (its been working perfect for about 1.5year now) and in the devices tab it shows up that theres no display connected so ive been trying to reconnect and swich the port with my monitor and ...

Resolved! Secondary account for developer mode

Hi, I have the secondary account on our Meta Quest 2 headset. I want to upload reference images into Painting Vr app, and to do that apparently I need to use sidequest, with the developer mode turned on. I have never been able to pair the quest with ...

Quest 2 not charging while connected to USB via Link cable

Hello there!I have 3 Quest 2 in the household. One of them, stopped charging from USB ports in my computer. Tried 2 different link cables and different USB ports without success. That particular headset used to charge from USB. Checked my USB power s...

Fake facility in EAST MIDLANDS?

I bought my Q2 back in Nov21. Since then I have needed LOTS of controller replacements. I was never too hard up about it because they always issued a return and after sending it to Prague I would usually recieve a replacement within 2-3 days. This ti...

Drifting to side on every game I've played on Quest 2

For some reason, in every game I've played on my Quest 2, I keep drifting left / right. This happens when I move using the controllers to move left / right. My hypothesis is that the signals the controllers send are being reflected, and the headset d...

Resolved! Update V47 still shows ghost hands

I updated today to V47. I still have ghost hands. I setup the new avatar (full body avatar) but my device still apparently sees the old one (the one with just my head and torso) and so I still have the ghost hands. anyway I can get my device to recog...

Image freezes

I have a problem, I bought Oculus Quest 2 and after 1-2 hours the image freezes, I did a clean install of oculus app again and I found that I would see the logs without even trying to play and this popped up:=============LOG ANALYSIS============= ===...

PLWolf by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non si collega al computer

Buongiorno, utilizzo il visore per lavoro. Quello che mi occorre non è altro che visualizzare delle foto panoramiche . Non riesco a trasferire i file da computer sul mio quest 2. Collego il cavo, ma non sempre mi esce la schermata nel visore di accet...

Connection application oculus

Bonjour, Je viens d'acquérir un casque samsung gear vr pour l'utiliser avec un samsung S9. J'ai pu installer l'application et l'ai connecté avec mon compte Facebook. Mais impossible de créer un compte oculus en poursuivant les démarches. J'ai alors c...

Loelys by Honored Guest
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! INVITE LINK with 30 € not anymore visible in my OCULUS APP

Hi Guys,today I was going to invite one my friend with 30€ promo invite link but in my Iphone Oculus App the button to invite is not anymore present... also my invite link is disabled https://www.oculus.com/referrals/link/Oscarrsm/What are the rules ...

can't log into account without using air link

ive started using my brothers quest 2 recently after he hadnt used it. he had his own account. I didn't delete his account or anything, but i airlinked my desktop account to it, and ever since I can't make login to my account on my headset or anythin...

conesmad by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is airlink using only 60mbps?

Hello there!I'm having 'problems' with airlink. It works alright, but the image quality is bad. I checked the task manager, and it says that the OVRServer_x64 is only using 50mbps from my network. I thought the limit was 100mbps for AMD cards and 200...

rinshun by Protege
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem Quest 2 not pairing

I had to factory reset my Quest 2 because I forgot my pattern. Now I’m having trouble pairing with the 5 digit code. It will not pair. How can I get customer support

Labels