Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg

Resolved! Known Issue (V39/PTC) - No refresh rate options above 72Hz

Title says all, can't anything above 72hz using Link Cable or Air Link. Apparently this has been an issue since the beta rollout of v39 which is extremely disappointing to hear. If anyone knows or finds a workaround for SteamVR@120hz I would love to ...

undeny by Level 4
  • 52 replies
  • 16 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 135 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

What Does The Oculus Rift Come With?

I see in the accessories section there are the following:Oculus RemoteOculus 4 Meter Headset CableOculus On-Ear HeadphonesOculus Rift FitDo any or all of these come with the standard rift if you purchase it through this site?I was also wondering abou...

Phedg1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mirror Mode on my monitor just displays black

Hello, for some odd reason the mirror mode on my TV for some Oculus games just shows a black screen and I cannot watch the player in the headset! Any one experience this issue and how to fix it? Thank you

Buying a oculus

I bought an oculus in the summer sale and got an email with order number and now all of a sudden i got an mail that the order was suddently canceld without any reason why?Anyone else having issues ordering a product from oculus?Or anyone know how i c...

Trying to cancel my order

I ordered a rift yesterday and didnt release how much the customs fees are going to cost me, im right on the line money wise right now and I really want to cancel, I submitted a ticket but now and have recieved an email saying it is shipped, does thi...

Oculus Store : apps fail to install

most of my apps will not install.. they download, and then attempt to install... but then I get a sorry this did not install, please contact oculus...please help... I feel like ive wasted $1,000 on junk....

My computer has no HDMI ports.

My computer has no HDMI ports. The closest thing it has is a mini DisplayPort, and I have a converter for it (mini DisplayPort to HDMI). When I plug it in, the software reads it as "not plugged in". How do I put HDMI into my computer with no port?

pagie_ by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game Invitations between Oculus App and SteamVR

Hi! I was thinking about buying the Star Trek game as I have some oculus store credit and a friend who owns it already. However, my friend is a bit worried about invitations as he bought it via Steam (he has an Oculus too btw). I was wondering if you...

1 sensor not detected

I bought the Rift+Touch bundle and one of my sensors appears to be dead, it doesn't get detected in Rift setup.MSI Z77A-GD65 moboMy USB 3 controller is Intel, with 2 rear ports and a midboard connector which 2 front ports are connected toThe Oculus c...

Xbox controller missing?

Hi, I ordered a Rift + touch bundle two days ago and I'm 100% sure the Xbox controller and the remote should be included in the Rift package. When checking the website today the Xbox controller is missing. What's happening? Should I still expect the ...

New bundle - cancelled orders

So there's talk about a new bundle without the Xbox controller, dongle and remote in the package. No idea how true this is but if real I hope all of us with cancelled orders will still get the old bundle that we ordered when our orders get fixed.

CJ37an by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensors no longer working after Windows update

I just bought Rift this week and it's been running great, no issues. Last night I played several hours without issue.This morning I ran the Windows 10 upgrade (the one that said it could take longer than normal). A few hours later I tried launching m...

Is Oculus Rift support broken in latest version of ETS2?

ETS2 1.27 is the only game on my PC that I cannot run anymore on my Oculus Rift: as soon as I start the game I can hear the intro sound (choppy), but still Oculus Home is shown for about 10 seconds. Then the intro is shown, but the image is very chop...

VRoaaar by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Demos

Hello is there no demos of games on the store to try before you buy some of the apps and games are 30.00

BestBuy Package deal..?

so I went and purchased the package deal at best buy and I am told that it comes with -"Get a total of seven games with the combined purchase of Rift and Touch, including Lucky's Tale, Medium, Toybox, Quill, Dead and Buried, Dragon Front and Robo Rec...

SLI - HMD not working

Anyoneelse experiencing that the HMD is not working with SLI enabled? As soon as SLI is disabled, the HMD starts and show's a picture.Strange: I have no issues with the HTC Vive - it doesn't matter if SLI is enabled or not. I would be happy if I get ...

UdoG by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cable became disconnected from the headset

Just got the set on Tuesday. Today the system wouldn't log the headset. Tried everything and finally pushed on the cable at the headset and heard a click. Then it worked. Is this a normal problem or is there something wrong with my headset? The cushi...

Compatibility Check Tool

Minimum Requirements show that anything greater than an AMD RX 480 should run Occulus. Your Compatibility Check Tool, says that an RX 560 won't work. Am I doing the math wrong? Is the CCT out of date? Do I need to scream into a pillow since you guys ...

How do i close a support ticket?

Hi all,I was stuck in processing shipping for a little while and got bit worried so made a support ticket - my items have since been shipped and tracking numbers provided but i can't figure out how to close my support ticket. I got a reply saying the...

I can not download the Oculus application.

I have been having trouble since yesterday with the Oculus rift. I just bought it yesterday and when i brought it home i went to Oculus.com/setup and downloaded the setup then open it up. I get the normal "Welcome to rift... etc..." then i get to Ter...

Can't use Touch controllers while X360 Guitar is connected

As the title suggests, I cannot use my touch controllers when my wireless Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Controller is connected, the controller shakes, the hand flashes and nothing happens. It also prevents the oculus remote from working. None of the buttons ...

Finding 3D videos

Hi guys, I need a little help finding 360 degree 3D videos to watch on the Rift, videos that are similar to ones you'd find on Youtube.. I would like to be able to search for any videos of my liking.. with the same variety as Youtube.. any help would...

JSpidey by Level 2
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you help me trouble shoot this issue?

I have my oculus but when i try to install the apps. they wont install. they are on my library but are in the not installed tab. I tried installing but no luck. can anybody help with this issue?

Won't accept my delivery address

I already issued a ticket Request #376099a guy from Spain posted the same on twitter, I wish I could just call support or something. Do they take long to answer?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors