Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Population One for Quest 2

Trying to order Population One as a Christmas present for my son who has a Quest 2, but it doesn't appear for purchase in the App Store - only some of the add-ons seem to be able to be purchased. He specifically asked for it for Christmas - how can w...

tarabinkc by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

QUEST 1 CONTROLLER DISCONTINUED

Since I'm not the only one complaining about the out-of-stock controllers, I'm going to open this topic. After buying a QUEST 1 on amazon about 14 months ago, I find it scandalous to have to put this one in the trash because I can't find a replacemen...

WebXR support

Hi.I'm a developer using Unity and lately threejs, react three fiber. I would like to know if there is any roadmap or if it is already in the works the support of features such as passthrough, sdk and eye tracking for webxr. thank you

Lost oculus 2

Can support help. Ive lost my oculus 2. I don't think its been stolen. I cant find it anywhere. Is there a way to see if its been used by anyone else. Has it been stolen.Mike

PandaClan by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't I install even when I have enough space?

So I'm installing my oculus software for the first time and it tells me that my drive doesn't have 15,7 GB of data that the software requires so I google it and I found this https://support.oculus.com/1142129705828091/ so I try it and the user accoun...

I would like to get sponsored by Meta

I want to get sponsored by meta bc my dad bought me a meta quest 2 until the meta quest pro was released I asked my father to buy me a meta quest pro & he said no I annoyed my father for it & he still said no so that is the reason why I want to be sp...

Air link not working

Hello, air link (wired or wireless) on my quest 2 isn't working. I have an Intel Core i3, 16gb. of ram, and an AMD RX 6400. I have installed new display drivers, updated windows, and updated my headset. It has never worked for me. It has always given...

Developer mode just doesnt want to turn on

When i tried to sideload a game called breachers, side quest was saying I don't have developer mode enabled. At first i thought "That's weird, I've had dev mode since I got my quest and now it stops working?" after that i went into the app, tried to ...

Pin

How do I create a pin? Not reset one, how do I create one?

Daypit by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Left controller wont function

Recently updated the software on my Headset, during which time everything was going well. However after the update was finished and the two controllers I have finished updating as well, my left controller no long functions in any way aside from being...

The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners

Is there a way to delete a saved profile?I was attempting to load a profile from the first game into Retribution, and it auto loads Profile 2. There is no option to load Profile 1. Profile 1 is the game I had more progress on.I was looking for a way ...

ellarae3 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Graphics card not supported on Oculus Quest 2.

Airlink from my Oculus Quest 2 has never worked, but today when I decided to try again I got a message saying my graphics card (Intel(R) HD Graphics 620, I think) isn't supported. I did this after updating the app's driver on my laptop, is there anyt...

Right Controller wont turn on

My right controller for my Quest 2 won't turn on. I've attempted changing the batteries, the battery brand, restarting the headset, etcetera. Any help or battery brand recommendations?

Resolved! WHERE IS MY HEADSET???

My Oculus Quest developed a fault so I called Meta support who said,almost immediately,that they will replace it.They sent me a postal lable to print out and I sent off my headset (in excellent condition) with all the stuff that came with it,controll...

oculus go wont turn or charge

my oculus go was dead for about 2 weeks and some days when I tried to power it on it was not charging I tried another cable and still nothing even though the cable I tried worked on something else. I left it on the charger for 30 mins and still nothi...

Games disapearing from library

I had multiple games now gone from my library for no apparent reason, I checked my purchase history and they were still there but my not in my library. Most importantly the games that disappeared also went on sale. I believe this is meta trying to ma...

Keeps turning off

My kids oculus keeps turning off. Battery is charged. New ones in handsets. I have tried resetting it but it cuts off after about ten seconds over and over.

Airlink

My laptop can't connect with my oculus

Krzychu75 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still needing help with my controller

Hi!I reached out for help with my controller not working. The response I got was to pair my controller. However, it is paired to the oculus. The left controller trigger button is not working. It doesn’t recognize anything I do. It’s almost as if the ...

Support slow and unaccommodating

Hello, it's my first ever time using Meta and ordering VR. I ordered two Q2s for my grandparents as it was their wish for the holidays instead there were issues with the Q2s I received and I was supposed to get RMAs sent out to me. One got sent out a...

Refund Walking dead

I meant to buy the bundle with both the first and second walking dead but I bought the first accidentally. Tried to refund, keep in mind I haven’t even installed the game, or played it. And I can’t refund. Very mad and disappointing

Ccling by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eye tracked mouse

I’m looking into hands free mouse control, unfortunately devices like the tobii eye tracker aren’t ideal for me and I was wondering if this is possible with the quest pro?

zondarus by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels