Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 79 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Where to find latest firmware for manual Oculus Quest 1 upgrade

Hi. I have a Quest 1 that won't pair with my phone/account. I've done all the usual troubleshooting with no luck. I've read about doing a manual firmware upgrade, but I don't know where to get the latest firmware for a Quest 1. There's plenty of info...

D_Ellis by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Refund but can’t find order number?

I ordered Beat Saber today for my son’s new meta quest 2. However, I ordered it to the wrong account and would like a refund. It asks for my order number but the only number I’ve been given is the receipt number which is 110289341866301. Can you pls ...

Oculus Quest 2 Stuck in Meta logo and Went off

My oculus wont Start up, it Powers and stuck in oculus Logo, Reboot again and still comes to the same logo. Never boot to control screen just black environment with the oculus logo.What i have done1. i Press power button and Volume down button and do...

VR Air Bridge D-Link stopped working

VR Air Bridge D-Link stopped working and Meta doesn't fix it since it was bought. Many messages without solutions. We have already done all the steps, the Windows updates have already been installed, the Air Bridge has already been factory reset, the...

edalgi by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accounts on quest 2

My Grandson gave me his Quest 2 and set up an account for me I can use on the Quest 2. His account remains on the Quest 2 as administrator. Can the administrator privileges be moved to my account without returning to factory settings

Deb0104 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2: right controller stopped working

TLDR; the controller continues to loop on a firmware update and blink SOS. Next, from the Meta app, I unpair and repair the controllers. It "updates" and says success. It also says the same thing in my headset. But, right after the success message in...

co_ro by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yet another Oculus Rift S Sensors can't track headset issue

Hey All-I've dug through lots of other posts with this same (seemingly very common) issue. My experience is slightly different (I think), so I thought I'd start a new post. I get the can't track error intermittently. More often than not I'd say, but ...

jckinser by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting to phone

How do I get my quest 2 to connect to my phone after accidently pressing forget this device on quest

Meri_06 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

right controller

ever since i got the quest 2 i have had no problems. my right controller specifically has encountered some damage in the past, but for some reason a couple of weeks ago it completely wont track. i can put new battires in, reboot the headset, but it w...

Mr.chase_ by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I just want my controller back

I sent in my left quest 2 controller to be fixed on the 6th. 2 days later I was sent a message to wait 5-7 business days for a return tracking number. It has now been over 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything back. I'm posting here in hopes that some...

oculus quest to controllers

So on my left Oculus quest two controller, I cant move left, up, right, or down because everytime I do, it twiches downward like CRAZY! No MATTER WHICH WAY I PUSH IT, IT TWITCHES DOWNWARD QUITE A BIT! I have unpaired and repaired it, i have used pres...

Quest is bricked. Stuck After Entering 2 factor

A meta account connected to Facebook. I enter email & password, it asks for code sent to device.I enter 6 digit code from 2 factor app I use for Facebook. Accept button turns into a spinning arrow.It spins forever. If I do anything else, it goes back...

Grezerth by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus not pairing with headset or handsets

I forgot my pattern so reset factory settings, now when trying to pair the handsets dont show up, and I cannot pair the headset through the phone as it says i need to update WiFi settings as I assume I just had a new WiFi hub installed, however i can...

Oculus Quest not pairing with phone after reset

Привет!Существует проблема с сопряжением Oculus Quest с телефоном. После сброса к заводским настройкам при подключении к приложению MetaQuest автоматически вводится 5-значный код шлема, отображается, что шлем привязан к моей учетной записи. Когда я п...

Can i connect to this laptop?

I bought a Tuf F15 (the 2022 model with i7 and 3070ti), i have a question, can i link a Quest 2 to it? If yes, how? (I've read that a simple link usb-c probably won't work)Thanks for the help

EXAX_21 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

nobody can answer this question?

hi, i am having trouble getting a answer to this question. i live in dubai, uae. the meta quest pro is not sold here.i have an address in the uk i can deliver the item to. i can set up the meta quest pro in the uk, then bring it here to dubai. if i d...

ghupp by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No audio when screen recording on IOS

So I want to stream my quest 2 on my twitch from my iPad on the oculus app casting but when everything is setup and start recording it mutes the audio but I get video. I then tested just normal screen record and as soon as you go into the oculus app ...

How to remove fb account visibility

Hi all, is it possible to remove the visibility of my fb account, but still use it for log in without doing factory reset of Oculus? I’ve realized that my real name and surname (necessary for owning a fb account) are now visible under my Oculus handl...

How can i get i get a replacement controller

My little sister took my controller and threw it outside and broke off the half side of the ring in the right controller. the controller still works but it has no tracking. i need to know if i can get a replacement?

Snipessyz by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I get New Controllers?

Hey Oculus, and Oculus Community, I have a big issue with my left controller. Whenever I use my thumb stick to go up, it will stutter and Gitter every time it goes up. Sometimes it will even try to scroll down by its-self. I am wondering if I can get...

Replace

Hallo, ich bin ein deutscher Junge, der sich selbst eine Quest 1 bei ebay gekauft hat, und ich möchte fragen, ob ich einen Ersatz für meinen rechten Controller bekommen kann. Ich habe die Quest 1 zu meinem Geburtstag gekauft und wollte etwas Spaß hab...

Resolved! Mic glitches while in party

Hello there, I wanted to ask if someone experiences (or does not experience it anymore) the same issue as I do. Whenever I hop in a party with 1-3 friends, in the beginning, it always seems to be working just fine, however once every 2-5 minutes my p...

Gajoes by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels