Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Can’t add a payment metbod

i’ve been trying to do this since saturday and all i’m trying to buy is bonelab i’ve contacted you guys everyday and all of you guys have said is the same thing everytime. im sick of it.

priah by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Correct way to wear headset

I’m totally loving my OQ2, I think it’s going to be a long enjoyable device b/c I never thought there’s so much to explore. My question is: the weight of the headset rests on my face & forehead, is this the correct way to wear it or is the weight sup...

Quest 2 3 dots after Meta logo then black screen.

So after like 8weeks of not using the Quest 2 i start it up to find that it won't boot past the Meta logo. I start it it starts normally it then shows 3 dots then after 5secs procceds to turn of the screen and when woken up just shows a gray screen w...

Resolved! Quest 2 Headphone port damaged

My left earphone recently stopped working unless I point my headphone cable in a specific direction. I have tried using multiple headphones but they all cut out the same way. I have tried both 2 and 3 ring audio jacks but I’m pretty confident that th...

I can't refund the bundle I bought

I bought the mental mettle bundle including please don't touch anything, I expect you to die, and keep talking and nobody explodes. Afterwards, I changed my mind on the purchase and try to refund it on the Oculus mobile app. Every time I try to refun...

Resolved! Can’t invite friend to my home

My brother who has the same Oculus 2 is able to invite people into his home. I cannot find out how to do this, when I invite someone to a party, we are only able to use audio. They can’t travel to my home. Am I missing a setting\permission somewhere?...

XTim97 by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

A game refund over 14 days

I had bought a game a long time ago I think it was before the refund system but I would still like to refund it if this is not possible that’s fine just asking if there is a way around this.

Tommy-21 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus has too much stores

Hi,Some games are nowhere in the windows Oculus store app but findable in the in-quest store app so you can waste your time very easily if you look for a game. Can you fix this please?

Oculus Quest 2 Random Controller Drift

Got my Quest a couple weeks ago and the left controller is drifting to the right, even though I have not been rough with it at all. Most likely dirtiness or a bug with the controller or headset. If its the latter, fix it in the next hardware update o...

CP2_Silu by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 4 kudos

I cant buy bonelab

Hello I recently tried to buy bonelab but for 2 days now it didn't let me, I've changed my pin and it didn't work, I've done everything I can but every time I put the pin in it says something went wrong and I should try later, the first time I tried ...

BO5CH by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lost Games Library with switch to Meta

Trying to log into use our Oculus Rift S on our Windows 10 computer as usual (which worked fine in the past) the platform prompted us to create a New Meta Account. I used my existing Facebook account on the app, as I had previously used in hopes it w...

Pls urget help sistem make mistakes

Pls urget sistem mak mistake all accounts closed l can't open I use messenger we share that grups some videos after sand mesaj in a munite sistem blocked my messenger Facebook and instegram accounts pls if l make wrong why sistem doesn't say to me yo...

Pls urget help Sistem make mistakes

Pls urget sistem mak mistake all accounts closed l can't open I use messenger we share that grups some videos after sand mesaj in a munite sistem blocked my messenger Facebook and instegram accounts pls if l make wrong why sistem doesn't say to me yo...

Problems adding Facebook account

I can’t add my account to my oculus and I have tried everything, I changed my Facebook settings as told to, I powered off my oculus and back on to try again, I deleted the app and downloaded again, still nothing! Anyone have an suggestions??

Need help don't know what's going on

Okay I turn my office off when I was done with it and when I returned to turn it on it goes on but it just shows The Meta logo and it gets stuck there I tried hard resetting and it still goes straight back to that does anyone know what's going on or ...

DaMan228 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 keeps disconnecting

Rig:Geforce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU12th Gen Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-12700H15.71gb RamKiwi USB 3.0 CableWindows 11 whenever i would use link using cable with my laptop it would always disconnect a lot, or while using it for a good while my headset or game wo...

Bonelab

For the game that recently came out bonelab I bought it played it and it was fun but suddenly when I switched my wifi all my progress got reset back to the hub can someone please help me?

Cannot make purchases in App or on Quest

I got a brand new Quest back in December for my birthday and it's great however after the first 2 purchases it will not let me buy anything, it says "We have seen suspicious activity on your account so purchases are suspended, contact Oculus support ...

cuthul by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

quest 2 airlink declines to the right side

A weird thing is happening to my quest, when I use it stand alone its ok, but since a couple days when I use it on airlink only the right side of the screen looks like declined when I turn arround to the left, Its really weird and its at the moment I...

Promo code OCULUS30

I am trying to buy bonelab and use the promo code OCULUS30 but when I press purchase it asks me to verify the payment and says I need to pay £30 instead of the £21 with the promo code applied. Could someone please help

Fincat by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Oculus App block on Can't reach oculus

Hi i have a rift S and in the "Oculus Client Error.txt" is writing : Error: Cannot find module '../screen'I have already to : Patch 2018Re install the oculus app properlyUpdate my GPU driversRepear app

MatisHome by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referral credit maximum

I was wondering what happens if I don’t spend my credit if I maxed out. What happens at the start of the new calendar year, so I start adding to my already maxed credits or I have to spend the 599.99 first? Thank you.

Blade and Sorcery: Nomad won’t install

So I bought blade and sorcery nomad on the meta quest mobile app. When O checked my Quest there was nothing in apps and I checked the store and it said purchased but it wouldn’t show in apps.

JaxSaman by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels