Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

If I uninstall oculus home.

If I uninstall and then reinstall oculus home the way it's described below will I lose the saved game data? I would appreciate it if anyone new the answer.Uninstall Oculus HomeGo to C:\Program Files and delete any Oculus folders you see there.Go to C...

Cannot Reset Password

When I initially setup my Oculus account, I never received the verification email from Oculus. I then decided to use a friends email address, I'll call it email2, to setup the account, assuming I could change this to email1 after the account was setu...

Recording

Does anyone know if it's possible to record what we see in the rift? I've tried shadowplay and obs and such, but they only seem to record the desktop, and if I mirror the image that's in the rift onto a window on my desktop to record that, it will sh...

Touch Controller drifts

I'm having issues with tracking, especially with my touch controller on the right side. If I'm playing a game and aim to 2 to 5 o'clock my hand can appear to drift around. Usually it's just at 5 o'clock, but today it bugged out at 2 o'clock. It made ...

Setting up my Oculus content bonus.

While scratching my complimentary Oculus welcome card, I scratched too hard and I'm unable to see the first two numbers or letters in my Code. Could you send me a new Code ? Here is the rest of my code - MCA-BW82A-VG8SL-EJ6WX-FGRJE.As you can see I'm...

hn1934 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus touch sensor setup

I'm having problems finding the right place to put my sensors. I have one behind me and one on front of me so I have the ability to be be tracked 360 degrees. The one in front of me is placed a little higher than my head and the one behind me is plac...

unable to start medium GL_INVALID_OPERATION

I just got my touch controllers installed and setup but when I try to run medium I get an open gl error:[GL] OpenGL High Error: 1282 -- GL_INVALID_OPERATION error generated. Cannot modify the default frame buffer object. Medium must exit now.The grap...

Warranty

So i bought my Oculus Rift on holiday and now it has broken. Was going to send it back and get a replacement now oculus are saying because i bought it in the US i need to send it to the US warehouse and have it delivered to a US residential address R...

Oculus Headset problems

Was working ok at first, always a bit glitchy. Then all of a sudden it tells me my headset is not working , I used to just readjust it on my head and it would start again now I can't get it started at all. What a rip off for the money I spent...any i...

RLoagan by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

RepeatedCatastrophicFailure on both sensors for CV1

Hi all!we bought CV1 with Touch controllers 2 days ago, since then we tryed any possible solution and workaround, but nothing works. Both sensors goes on and off countinuosly, and it appears as "repeated catastrophic failure" or just as a poor tracki...

xbox controller

Sorry if this has already been asked but just wondered if this is possibleI have a couple of other non oculus games that could use the xbox controller that comes with the rift but I have no idea if, and how its possible to use Does anyoune know if yo...

Binaural sound on Gear VR but not on Rift

Hi out there,I am producing VR films including binaural sound for Gear VR use which works out just fine.Bying a Oculus Rift I hoped to have now better Image Quality AND binaural sound, but the sound is just a wired stereo...Player app looks the same ...

Ichamel by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guardian, boundaries moving between plays

So, got my touch, set it up and played the demo, then waited untill the store got more items into it.Now on the last play i noticed that the quardian walls have moved about 10cm to left.. aka. on one side the boundary will pop up early, and other sid...

Varil by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updates over wifi

Message when I place my phone into the GearVR headset "To continue using GearVR remove mobile device and update required apps on it".I can not cancel the update procedure/frequency - I do not want to update constantly! In setting I selected "Do not a...

HMD Hardware error

This appears in the climb randomly. Sometimes I get over 30 minutes in, just I got less than 5 minutes in. Occasionally on other software the Oculus will seem to stop, restart and the application running will often need to be randomly restarted. This...

Orange and blue light

my Oculus Rift is constantly flickering black and the blue light is turning orange. I have a GTX 980 TI. I have a 10ft hdmi cable. Could this be related to my hdmi or USB cable? I just added tough and a third sensor, but this issue has been happening...

RMA'ed Rift

I sent my Rift in after support RAM'ed it. They received it today, anyone know how long it takes until they ship the new one? It (the new one) is already in my Oculus "Orders" (has been since they RMA'ed my old one).Thx for any info.

Hyzz by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Experiencing Red Lines on monitor after install ?

I wanted to make this post to assist anyone who might be experiencing the dreaded "red line & stars" problem. So when I installed my Oculus, I had to take my monitor off of HDMI and use DVI. Immediately I started noticing red sparkles and lines on my...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HMD stays black

So I've been looking around online and tried several commonly suggested solutions but nothing worked.Most of the time, the Oculus Rift HMD is just black (doesn't display anything).On some random occasions it briefly does display something, so I don't...

maxk by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Survey: 'HDMI Disconnects' 'Cannot Find Your Headset'

Attn: To those that had 'HMD/Cannot FInd Your Headset/Sensor disconnects' did the HMD/Sensor disconnect only after starting a game or app? If so, please list then below.A: All GamesB: Some Games (please list)C: Only 1 Game (please list)______________...

Oculus filling up my harddrive with logfiles

I just found a lot of .txt files in my harddrive (Users/Name/AppData/Local/Oculus) from the last few days. These are 65535 KB files, and there are a few lines of normal data, but thousands of thousands of lines of these:18/12 18:24:27.732 {INFO} [Ker...

Jusztin by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem on Steam

Hello(first , excuse my english)How can i have the good size in steam when i stand up. Im in the middle of the floor. I try to do the set up with the rift on floor or on table and change the size and nothing work. Do you have a idea of what i need to...

Play Non-VR games with the oculus

Does oculus support any app/game (i know about virtual dekstop) without the cinematic views surrounding the game screen.Iv heard people use vorpx for this but i dont know if there is any other way to do this.Maybe oculus is busy with something like a...

Super Speed USB Port Bandwidth Exceeded?

I am getting this error in Windows while playing the Rift with the Touch controllers. Never had this error before the Touch.How can I fix this?(Yes, all Oculus devices are plugged into USB 3.0 ports. I only have two sensors)

Zenoxio by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels