Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Left controller not working properly.

My left controller has not been working properly. It will intermittently the think it's some place else or just be floating in mid air. I have tried to pair and unpair, leave batteries out of the controller for a period of time, and even completely r...

DanielBay by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus product

I want to buy my son a oculus for his birthday he only has a Xbox 1s what is the best oculus to get him we don’t have a pc or anything like that the internet is so confusing I don’t want to buy him one and he can’t use it thanks

Hand Grab Pose Problem with fingers

Hello everyone, I was testing Hand Grab Pose Recorder, and following multiple tutorials to make custom hand poses when grabbing objects but I have always the same problem. Hand Pose is locked correctly but fingers always close even when I set it up c...

problem.png problem2.png
jumoec by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Browser asking for email permission

The past couple of mornings when I have switched my phone on, Oculus browser has asked for permission to access my email accounts. I have three different email accounts set up on my phone for different purposes and Oculus Browser wants access to all ...

I can't connect my phone to oculus quest 2

I factory reseted my headset because all my applications disappeared. But when on the basic setup im trying to connect my phone through the oculus application it says «Software needs to be updatedTo use the Meta account and avoidresetting the setting...

IMG_20220831_163955.jpg SAVE_20220831_092858.jpg
hiplov by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support for custom HMD tracking algorithm

Oculus has impressive HMD tracking capabilities. Nonetheless, for highly controlled environment (our use-case), we'd like to explore alternative approaches. Specifically, we have motion tracking markers (triangles, reflective shapes, etc.) everywhere...

Disabled play

My wife has MS, she only the use of one hand. She likes doing some of the old games like Lemmings or Mario . Would this VR system be any good to her and are there the old games like Mario that she could play with only one hand?We need to keep her min...

Reconfigure CV1 controller button

I would like to change the X button on my right controller to send a double click when I only click it once. Is there a place in the code I can do this?

Souza3 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quest 2 broken controller cant open support ticket

My left hand Quest 2 controller has terrible drift and the tip of the joystick has now broken off. It is less than one year old. I am in the UK, I assume the manufacturers warranty covers this. I cannot return it to the company I bought it off new as...

ripwrap by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard fatal Error While in Oculus PC

Hi, I was trying to resolve an issue I have had with my Oculus 2 since I purchased a PC. I have no PC Homeroom. So I went in and where is states to click to reset Oculus software I did. When everything reloaded I now have a notification that comes up...

Headset not pairing

I received my oculus quest 2 back from RMA it’s a refurbished one. The headset is not pairing with my phone. It says software update required on device. Which device my phone or the headset. I can’t access the headset it’s not pairing. Please help

Left Controller Not Connecting

Hello,Just bought the Oculus a couple days ago, passed with all setup and a played a couple VR games. The left controller is not working now. It states it needs an update but when initiated it cycles 0-100% a few times then says fail. I’ve gone throu...

SpyBarbae by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right Controller not paring

My right controller won’t connect fresh out of the box! My left one connected thoughthe bigger problem is because my oculus came without the tabs to pull out, so I have no idea what’s happening

Link Oculus account to facebook

Hello, so i created a oculus account and i want to link it to my facebook account by i can’t find someplace that could help me.@MetaQuestSupport

EmileSkyZ by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need an Update

Hello! So it's been a bit since I used my Quest 2. I signed in with some Horizon stuff, to avoid using Facebook. Now when I start my headset and it asks do I want to sign in with Facebook or Oculus, I choose Oculus (I have an account). Of course it w...

Suggestion for future development, Display too bright.

Hello,Tech Support told me how to reduce the brightness of the Quest 2 display. That helped a lot, it is no longer painfully bright, but it is still brighter than I would like. If would be wonderful if in a future firmware update the ability was adde...

flymohr by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 5 kudos

I can't add a payment method.

Hi Community.I've been trying to add a payment method to my Oculus account for the past month now without any luck.I've tried literally everything. Visa, Master Card, American Express, both in Debit and Credit card. I've also tried Paypal without any...

adrev by Honored Guest
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift S Screen turns black after 5 secs

So recently purchased a Rift S which is in great condition from my cousin ... he even let me demo it round his hence the reason I bought it ..Now my rig isn't amazing however I do believe it's passableNvidia Geforce 1050tiIntel i5 2500kIntel DQ67sw m...

Oculus Quest conection

Hello,I cannot connect, via application on my mobile phone using the five digit code,my Oculus Quest headset.I tried many times and no result.please, can you help me?Thanks

arghirc by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio crackling - Link/AirLink

Most recent update here:https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/r3n2oy/audio_crackling_noises_over_linkairlink_quest_2/ Crackling noises are heard at certain sound frequencies when streaming via Link/AirLink. Especially human voices. The issue seem ...

phobos2077_0-1637615786342.png

Meta Quest 2 Order Problem

Hi, I ordered a Quest 2 9 days ago, my order got cancelled about half an hour after I submitted it. I'd have no problem ordering it from Amazon but the payment went well so I got a cancelled order and my money taken.I've been talking to the support t...

oppopopo by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Не обновляется

мой oculus quest 2 не обновляется до последней версии. Сбросил настройки до заводских и теперь не могу связать мобильное приложение и сам шлем. Скажите пожалуйста, что я могу сделать в данной ситуации 

Screenshot_20220906_013719_com.oculus.twilight.jpg
UXMAN333 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will a factory reset be the fix to this..

When I turn on my Meta Quest 2 Headset it defaults to the home environment for about 8-10 seconds before being able to confirm the guardian. I want to make sure everything is okay with my headset. I tried doing a soft reset, but that didn't fix the p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! and this happened

Just recent When trying to find out why my quest decided to not let me use my apps once the new update came I in desperation so stressed out trying to figure out to get it to work I accidentally deactivated my account and need help reactivating it so...

dash6180_ by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to remove Quest 1 from my account

On my oculus app on devices it shows a quest 1 on my account and when i go to secure.oculus.com the quest 1 doesnt show but it also shows that i have a quest 1 on my account information so can someone help me remove the oculus 1 from my account thank...

6981DC8E-B4AB-45B5-BFC2-F33865BF0948.jpeg C9DDC885-8F22-4DBC-AE83-E744909CCFEA.jpeg CA4805E3-8031-4D31-986D-46E33195840B.jpeg
QJ_a_qt by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why cant i access my games after meta update

When starting my oculus 2 I was prompted to update my device and then merge my facebook account with the new Meta account. I had some trouble but managed to create one but I couldn't select my old name, I had to add a "_" and this account is seen as ...

dash6180_ by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels