Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

My controller

My controller just won’t turn on it’s not the battery I’ve check many times and nothing works.

Free Beat Saber

Hello, I got an email for the free beat saver promotion but only am seeing it at price in the store. Please advise!

My oculus sees all the networks except mine

Hello, I have a problem with my oculus. My oculus can see all wifi networks except mine. I tried restarting the router and I also put my oculus in factory settings. Despite all efforts, this problem still persists. After buying oculus, it didn't have...

Lizygames by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Link Cable Freezing and Crashing

Hi, I bought my Oculus Link cable 4-5 months ago. During the past month, my cable has almost stopped working entirely. Whenever I boot up Oculus Link from my Quest 2, it crashes within 1-3 minutes, and the screen freezes but I can move my camera arou...

No pin and no email

How do I reset pin when I forgot it but it has the wrong email but when I want to change email it ask for pin and I don’t have neither but the email used thru fb says it is no longer able to get nexus it is old

dru.dukes by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grapics card incompatible

So, my computer meets the reccomended specs and whenever I tryed to go into the oculus app on the computer it says "grapics card incompatible" and I've tried updating my software and even reached out to get a support ticket and even they couldn't fix...

Quest 2 In-game Movement is Incredibly Buggy

I just got my Quest 2 for Christmas and ever since I started using it, the movement in all games as been extremely buggy. Whenever I try to move in games such as Onward and Pavlov, the games act as if I hit a wall and just stops or moves in stutters....

oculus quest 2 not connecting to pc via air link

i have tried everything, reinstalling software on pc, restarting etc. (factory reset the oculus would be my last resort but i don't know if that would fix it). a few weeks ago it worked just fine. I have a 5ghz network and a semi-vr ready pc. if i tr...

Customer service have my controller nearly 3 months

After 7 months the grip button on my left controller became loose , I contacted customer service and sent my controller back. After nearly 3 months and empty emails with no update other then been patient they have not returned a fixed controller or g...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Question about play a transparent video on quest 2

Hi community friends, Does anyone have the experience of playing a video with transparent on quest 2? If yes, what video format + codec did you use? I have spent almost two days on this and tried .avi, .mp4(h265). No luck so far  Thank you,Best,Di

adkao by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! v37 Will not update

So I have been trying to update my oculus to v37 for the past 24 hours and it just won’t update it says that it is but after a few minutes if I go off of the page in settings where it says that it is updating and then go back it will says “search for...

I can't play the videos I record

When I record a video and I try to export it to a mobile or a pc, I can't play the video. I tried to export the video in 2 different pc and in 3 different phones and it's allways the same.

ByktorR by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can i make a meta account?

I confused. How can I make a meta account?I want to know the procedure for that.I heard that I can create an account on Facebook or Instagram, but if I access it, you can just create an Instagram account.

Qoobe3654 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fatal error with Dash

All great yesterday, but this morning I get a message on screen of my Oculus Rift saying: "Fatal error. Dash encountered a fatal error. Please reload Dash to continue. Press any button to reload Dash." Pressing buttons does nothing but restart the sc...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

v43 airlink

After updating to v43 (43.0.0.178) airlink broke, when im moving the headset it also moves the menu bar and the whole room but desktop window stays still, it was working fine before updating.

Laying in bed /playing I’m a DVET help !!

It shouldn’t of been too hard to understand that ppl aren’t always going to be sitting up or standing up,I’m wheelchair bound and the head gear gave me a headache in 5 mins flat ,my neck hurt so bad I felt like screaming 1 hr in ,why can’t we get a s...

gnx1234 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Air Link Not Working

I've tried for months now but it won't work, when I connect my oculus quest 2 to my VR ready laptop It doesn't transport me to the rift hub/oculus pc hub it opens an app in my oculus but it just shows me a black screen. Any help would be appreciated.

vigolese by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referral credit

Hi, I sent my friend a referral link, she bought an oculus and accepted. It has been over 2 months neither one of us have received our credit yet. She doesn't show up as one of my referrals. I asked her did she follow the directions and she said yes,...

Oculas acc

It wont let me log into my account every time I try it makes me log into oculas cause I forgot to merge it and when I press forgot password it said they can’t cause I haven’t merged it and it’s a loop I need help getting my acc back

Meta Account

I bought Oculus Meta Quest 2, because in August 2022 it could be used without a Facebook account. But has that possibility arrived yet, or how long do we have to wait? I cannot even open the Meta Browser in my Headset Could we have an ongoing discuss...

• 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Rock Band won't install

I have bought several songs and I can not reinstall it, the HDD where it was installed was ruined, and I want to play it again Help me!!!

LaraSV by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question..

Can people still hear if I take off my headset and I hear that little noise but I’m still in a party

reapicfy by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

v38 will not update

So I have been trying to update my oculus to v38 for the past 24 hours and it just won’t update it says that it is but after a few minutes if I go off of the page in settings where it says that it is updating and then go back it will says “search for...

Dizzy with resist

I just wanted to say the game is amazing, it is but I get really really really get dizzy I’ve tried all the comfort settings and I still get sick I get so sick it ruins my whole day and I feel like puking and it hurts a lot please consider this so I ...

Oculus Rift doesn't connect to HDMI

So i just bought an Oculus Rift. Which i was excited about, if i could actually use it. First i had this problem of "the only working HDMI port in my pc is the one to my graphics card." Which was fine until, well, i needed another working port for th...

Monochron by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Melted charging port

My port has melted while charging the headset so now can no longer use .. where do I go to complain about this I can’t find and where to phone or email

Casting to LG TV

My Oculus Quest 2 headset is not finding my LG TV. All devices, iphone, headset, and tv are connected to the same wifi account. please advice how to resolve this issue. thank you... @

Labels