Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Richi'es Plank always drawn outside Guardian

Hi, new Quest 2 user so please bear with me. When starting Richie's Plank, the entire scenery, elevator and plank appears outside the guardian so isn't accessible. I've reloaded the app and reset the guardian several times. The app also takes about 5...

Richfew by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Richie's plank experience

Does anyone have the same problem in richie's plank experience, in nightmare mode, when you drop from the plank the guy with the drill has disappeared, you are left in the sky and to continue the game you have to reboot, thanks

Philito by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right controller

My right controller is not working every time I play it makes my character move to the side

Space sense isn’t working

The space sense button has gone missing in the guardian menu. To begin with i wanted to turn the feature off because it was getting insane, but I couldn’t because the option was missing, so I sent a bug report and voila, it worked! A few days later, ...

Usb 2 working but not 3

Hi i had this problem widh my old pc to (same cable)i got a usb 3.2 cable and when i put it into usb 3 slot i get accsess data but not link.and som time ago i was able to "start" link but just had 3 dot loading screen forever.thank you in advance

Halblo by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible screen tearing with oculus link

I've been using my oculus quest 2 a good bit over the last week, but today it suddenly has an awful screen tear. This only happens in oculus link and not the quest itself. I checked the output of the cable and it's still 3 gb/s, and no fixes are work...

No apps or anything are loading on my Quest 2.

Whenever I try to start a game/app it closes itself and goes back to the home menu and I can't open my account screen on the Quest itself but I can on the app on my phone. On top of that my games aren't updating and I can't uninstall them. Does anyon...

Mudk1p by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airlink friends see my monitors?

Hey everyone, I’ve just set up airlink and it works great. I was just wondering if I invite my friends to my home is there a way they can see my monitors so they can see what I’m doing? or an alternative app? thanks

Black Screen - Kingspray - Oculus Quest 2

Hi - Just wondering if anyone else had probs with kingspray (which is a great game) on Oculus Quest 2?After about 5 mins of game time it just crashes showing a black screen.Also have had problems with needed to reset the boundary quite often, This is...

Cannot log in

Every time I try to reset my password on my laptop it says “You merged this oculus account with a Facebook account please go back and log in with Facebook” but when I log in with face book it tells me to log in with oculus but I can’t remember my pas...

Game issue

Today I decided to reinstall blade and sorcery nomad after not playing it for a while. Every time it reaches 4gb it stops installing and I have to start over again. Does anyone know how to fix this?

30-Dollars credit dont work

I and my friend tried to redeem the 30-dollar gift when we became friends in the oculus quest 2 Virtual Reality headset, We did send the inviting link to each other and logged in at the link, then the website said that we couldn't redeem it and activ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Airlink Is Not Connecting

I recently set up my Oculus Quest 2 Airlink for my PC. The PC app says my headset is connected but has general device issues. My headset also says it is connected, but when I try to launch it, the connection is immediately lost and the game I want to...

Dono2212 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logging in

I restarted my oculus, and when I came back into it I was logged out and then it made me log into Facebook to talk and see my friends, I put my account log in and the it took me to help saying that i need to be logged in

Purchasing

Hi I created an account through Facebook this morning. I can not remember putting a pin code when I registered. I have now gone through to links and sends an email to reset pin and when I put a new pin in there is an error with the link .please help ...

Oculus app won't recognize my Quest 2 on PC

I've been using a working cable to link my Quest 2 to my PC and it worked perfectly fine for months. Suddenly the Oculus app won't recognize the headset anymore.Airlink works, but using a cable doesn't.Disabling/enabling Airlink in the headset doesn'...

Bissecat by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Remove account

I have an old Facebook account stuck on my oculus APP. How do I unlink that account and add my current Facebook account ON THE APP?

POTALIVO by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Proceed with Referral

My friend and I tried to get referral point, but something has gone wrong My friend sent me a link to referral and I accepted it, BUT he can't get the message that I accepted his referral code 1. Where can I check my referral status (i.e. to whom I a...

I have 3 dots with a black screen

.Recently I've gotten a black screen with 3 dots and have an error that says can't track sensorsPC SpecsB450 AORUS PRO WIFI-CF MotherboardRadeon 5600AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz16gb RamSteps I've Taken:- unplug both USB and display po...

"Joined home" notification spam

Got airlink connected to my PC (from a quest 2), looks interesting... so start playing around in my "home" and oh... my... god... 3 hours straight now of "so and so has joined THEIR home #1". These aren't people coming into my "home", they aren't fri...

Khovyn by Honored Guest
  • 12 replies
  • 9 kudos

Worst support I've ever experienced.

I am honestly surprised by the lack of support on the Oculus Products. Long story short.Right controller suddenly died. > Created a ticket (5075396) > waited for response.I keep on getting emails that my ticket has been updated, but the email is empt...

Trools by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Black Screen with 3 dots and sensor can't track headset

Recently I've had an issue with my Oculus where I get a black screen with 3 dots it was working fine a week before but all of a sudden this happenedPC Specs:AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHzRadeon RX 560016 GB DDR4 2666 MHZ RAM (2x8 GB)win...

Labels