Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Browser

how do you get multiple screens in the browser...i don't have the plus sign above my browser

Ghost1935 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

"App unavailable at desk"

I just set up my desk, and now when I try to open Firefox, it gives me this error: App unavailable at desk This app can't be used at your desk. To open this app, move to a different play area. ... how weird is that?

joshofhb by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

troubleshooting with air link

Please help me when i go into air link it works just fine but when i go into a game for example, roblox when i get in the screen is completely black

ImN0b0dy by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PIN reset

When I go to change my pin since I forgot it. It says that it's the incorrect link and it may have been pasted incorrect. But it's the right link

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t set boundaries

Setting boundaries is not working I have done it over and over again and keeps coming up in a loop. No matter which one I choose, set and confirm it returns to set boundaries again. Please help I am beyond frustrated.

Resolved! Unlock pattern trouble

I am having trouble getting in my account due to a unlock pattern I forgot and when I go to the app and go to devices I can’t do anything because it needs me to put in my pattern so I need to factory reset it or no what can I do?

Oculus Quest 2 Guardian Locked on Stationary

Hi All, As the headline suggests my Oculus 2 seems to be locked on stationary for guardian. I have factory reset the device and its still doing the same thing. Regardless of what it says in the menu its still seems to be functioning correctly in Room...

Carcus85 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment method

I tried adding my credit card but it doesnt let me, i've tried everything in oculus app, my quest 2 and mobile app none of them lets me add my card but then i tried etc, steam. And it let me purchase stuff with the same credit card i tried in oculus.

• 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

No audio when using Oculus Link

I've haven't been able to figure out how to get the sound to output through my headset. I checked my sound settings and it doesn't recognize the Quest as being an audio device. I tried updating my drivers and reinstalling the Oculus app and nothing. ...

Phone notification on app

I finally have the option for 'phone notifications' on my android phone but when I try to turn them on the screen only shows the continue button for a split second before disappearing. I have removed the app and reinstalled it (which got me this far)...

Oclus non delivery

Hello, I got an oculus it was damaged I called the company they had me send it back after troubleshooting back at the end of November 2021. Since then they keep telling me they’re sending me a replacement and it’s been two months now and nothing has ...

Squeaky trigger of right touch controller

I've started to notice the trigger of the right touch controller start to squeak and it's really bugging me. Anyone else have this problem? And can anyone suggest a way to fix it? Cheers

Oculus App on Ipad Mini not compatible

I would love for the app to be compatible with apple ipad. I attempted to connect but it appears not to work. I deleted the app and reinstalled a few times and still no such luck. I am not the active user on the oculus and most minors use their table...

Referral program in the uae

I think the referral program should also include the UAE as it feels unfair to not be able to refer my friends and family to oculus .

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Confusion between apps and games on pcvr and headset

Hey, I have a Quest 2 I am trying to purchase the Walking Dead Saints and Sinners. I read somewhere that this title was a cross-buy title and it should work on both my headset and in pcvr. I can't seem to get the game on both the headset and pc libra...

removing uninstalled apps from library

looks like a lot of users are concerning about the same topic for a long while and still no implementation?I really don't want to see the apps anywhere in my library ever again. any progress from Oculus so far?

Cant get payment setup

Did a chat with support. Struggling to get payment setup. Used all types of electronic devises a even reset passports/devices.. still cant add payment methods.

help my games dont show up

my oculus quest 2 games got wiped from my quest, it says there there in storage, they still take up the space, the store says there was a problem try again later, and the only two things on there are settings and files i cant find anything else

TOUBWYRM by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels