Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 75 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Oculus Update stuck and won't install?

Hi guys, please can you help, my Oculus Home shows 1 update pending and queued for "Oculus Software Update" for 1.20.02 and for some reason its been there for a week and doesn't download? And it wont let me click the download button?Thanks in advance...

Oculus library keeps crashing

So I have a stable connection and I can run steam vr really clean but as soon as I launch a game from the pc oculus library I get a hour glass symbol in the bottom right then get dash-boarded back to the link Home Screen. It doesn’t kill the link onl...

Face covering

Hi, not sure if anyone can help me when I'm playing the VR I can have the headset on for about 30mins and my forehead and cheeks go really red, sore and start to sting I use a silicone covering over the foam, luckily I've never became swollen like so...

Resolved! Lone Echo won't install on Quest 2

Just bought a Lone Echo game and installation process stopped at 50% with an error "Unfortunately unable to install Lone Echo app, please visit Oculus support to get help". Support advised to restart an Oculus app and check internet connection. But o...

pigl3tt by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Resident Evil Disappeared after downloading.

I bought Resident Evil 4 VR for a good horror game this afternoon. I have all the emails and reciepts concerning purchase. The game downloaded. But not only can I not find the file, but the game disappeared from the store. After searching for a while...

Referral credits

We used a referral link that was accepted and used to activae a new oculus quest 2. It has been about 2 days and we have not received those referral credits to either account. I was hoping someone knew where these show up at or if there is a way to g...

Oculus Quest 2

I have a new Oculus Quest 2 and a new LG with Air Play and Can't cast from Quest to TV I should be able to do this correct ?

watchmn56 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Unable To add Secondary Account

So I have the Multiple Accounts Featire on and when I got add account and I press login with Facebook and I enter my Email and Password it keeps saying “Something went wrong. Please visit oculus.support.com/quest-setup”and I go to the website but it ...

Got.H0es by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Referal link not working-unavailable in your area.

Hello Team I'm trying to create a referral but its just not working, is this still available?on the app there is not diamond button to try and make a referral (as many tutorials point out)i go to the web site, sign-in, press my picture and then selec...

Hazael2 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Bros. Want to play together.

My bro. and I have both have our own quest 2. We are on the same account. Do I need to make an account for my bro. So him and I can play together.

jaden005 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller drift

I bought my son the quest 2 in October and we are already having problems. Can't seem to get any help with the issue. We have unpaired and repaired the controllers, changed batteries, and used compressed air to blow out any dirt or debris. If anyone ...

intel iRIS Xe

I've been trying to connect my Quest 2 to my laptop using the official link but it's still not working. I've recently bought a laptop with Intel CORE i7 and intel iRIS Xe and the Oculus Quest 2. I've done everything the web, youtube, etc still isn't ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIFT S ON LAPTOP WITH WINDOWS 11

I have the Rift S, I am able to connect the usb but for the dispaly port there is not an option on the laptop to connect it. I bought an adapter which i was able to plug the display port to the adapter then plug the adapter in to the laptop and it st...

Referral link not working

I got a new quest 2 and I'm a new user. My friend sent me a link to set up my account and device and it never sent referral credit. Why is this happening?

Welcome Screen

Welcome 'name' screen on Oculus. How do i get back to it? It’s the one with Welcome Paula next to Preferences and the sidebar menu with Entertainment, Apps etc

Quest 2 Air Link

Hey guys, I hope someone can help me here. I recently got a Quest 2 for Christmas, and I was looking to use Oculus Link for steamvr, but the connection is stuck on three white loading dots endlessly. I was able to pair my vr to the computer no proble...

AirLink

I'm trying to use airlink to ink my oculus to my pc. but when i click on pair, it just greys out and doesn't let me do anything except cancel. I have the minimum specs, I'm not sure if my drivers need to be updated, I'm not even sure what drivers are...

Unable to get into Supernatural again

This is about the third time since I’ve had oculus where I can’t get into Supernatural because it doesn’t recognize my password. I only have one password. I had problems with Internet this morning and I finally connected now it doesn’t recognize me i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

App sharing accross two Oculus Quest 2

Hi all, I have purchased two Quest 2's for my children and am having trouble with the app sharing feature. I have set both devices up with my profile as primary and have logged my children in as guest account on their headsets. I have purchased a gam...

DarJEvs by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels