Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

PC doesn't recognize Quest 2 using Air Link

When I try to use Air Link to connect to the Oculus App on my computer, it specifically says that my computer cannot recognize or find the headset, and says I need to plug it in despite using Air Link. I am not sure what to do in this situation I hav...

Friend invite

Ive invited my colege to oculus.He used my link and accepted the invite but he has not recieved his 60€ and that was days ago.he reclicked today to see if we did something wrong. And it infact shows that hes reffered by me.@freddy123 is my friend. We...

I sent a gift to the wrong email

So I sent my dad a birthday present for the vr, sent it to the wrong email as a gift and I've tried to refund it multiple times but to no avail, oculus support is dreadful and dosent help, nor even lists my simple issue. Is there a number I can call ...

Nooby288 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Payment method

Hi I’m having trouble with my payment method and I’ve seen that I’m not the only one, can someone tell me how to fix this?

alexpii by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

5-digit sync code should be included in settings

I want to pair a 2nd users phone to our Oculus Quest 2... but there's no way to get the 5-digit sync code again without doing a factory reset. There should be a way to find the code again without doing a factory reset. In the "about" section of "sett...

Glorkbot by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment trouble

Hello, My son had 2 Visa gift cards he put on his Oculus account. One has $18 left and the other $25. The game he wants is $32. It won't allow to use up one card and the remainder on the other. Is there a way to do that? I can't add more money to tho...

jfrizzby by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headset will not connect with cable to PC?

I have two Quest 2 headsets. I am trying to add music to both. The first one I plugged into my PC using the cable and the headset asked for "permission" to connect to computer. Once that was done the Quest 2 showed up as a "drive" on my desktop and I...

Referral credit

I sent my brother a referral link because he decided to buy a Quest 2 in a local store so he would receive the $30 credit. He created a Facebook account because he didn’t have one & used the link then created a profile. But it didn’t seem to work cor...

pain for a game not showing in oculus app

i bought beat saber on the oculus quest 2 and when i go in the oculus app it's not in my library so i searched for it and it said i had to buy it again so i checked my purchase history then it says i bought DLCs for it but not the game pls help.

Screenshot (4).png

quest2 5 digit code

My Wife made a account on my quest 2, but when she tries to link her phone, so I can watch her it says her phone needs the the quest 2's 5 digit code.

Zachula5 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus headset

When I went to look at the headset for my 5 digit code, there was no code only the oculus symbol. Now only the symbol remains and can’t exit out or get anything besides the big o in the headset

polen1990 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift sensor windows 11

Hi all. Happy new years. I have windows 11. I realize there are issues with Oculus and 11. Please don't say my problem is windows 11 unless you can show confirmation of it. My Oculus Sensors doesn't seem to recognize correctly in device manager. Ther...

robjs76 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Casting

How do I see videos I’ve recorded while casting from my phone?

Airlink

I tried to connect my quest 2 to my pc through airlink but it says it’s not compatible with my pc but i have a 3060 ti gpu and a AMD ryzen 5 3600 so Im not sure what’s the problem. Can anybody help?

Referral only paid $30

Referred a friend during the $60 referral period and while they received $60 I only received $30. How do I get this resolved?

jsconover by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Display port not connected no matter what I do.

Hello, so I’ve had my rift S for about a year And everything is worked fine. Up until one random day DisplayPort decides not to work anymore but only for oculus. I test of the port side my other monitor and it works just fine. I’ve looked online for ...

Wifi does not connect anymore with my Quest1

I have a connection problem with my Wifi. It goes round in circles "connection, secure connection, authentication problem". Before that worked very well, but for a few weeks I have not been able to connect to Wifi. Sometimes my Oculus Quest 1 still c...

Oculust quest not starting

Hello,So when starting the quest 2 we see the white oval shape... it goes dark and comes back... the handheld controllers keep vibrating (new batteries).Sometimes u get the floating message about lost tracking but can't click anything.

National Geographic VR app problem

I have a Quest 2 256 MB. I believe its updated to latest release firmware. Unlike most Oculus users, I'm not a gamer, and am mainly interested in work uses and experiences, one of which is National Geographic Explore VR, which I've installed. Unfortu...

gusz by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 with no Sound

I have the Oculus Quest 2. Played today for a bit and put it to charge like always do. At the end of the day I wanted to play again and noticed there was absolutely no sound coming out of the headset speakers. Nothing at all. I've tried turning off f...

Quest 2 Elite strap

I opened a ticket for my broken strap in August, sent in the broken strap in October. Every few weeks I get a email that they have no update. After complaining I am told they are having inventory issues....come on Occulus you can do better than that....

Rawdawg11 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to track after oculus fell.

My little sister had a Quest 2 for a couple of weeks now, and we had guests over and one of our guests had used it and while playing, it fell off of the head and landed on the face (where the cameras are near) and when they left, she tried to use it ...

yo.opp by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels