Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

paypal not working

So i had to remove my payment methods due to being unable to purchase bonelab, now heres a major problem, its not letting meadd a paypal account but its letting me add my credit card info?

BDF1E50B-69F0-4E59-882D-65AE05B9BC38.png

Resolved! Teen cannot ask for permission for game

My son is trying to reqeust access to Pavlov Shack. When he finds the game on his app there is no option for him to request for parental permission.I am linked to his account and I have notifications on.What do we need to do?Cheers

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 40 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

What happens when you move the camera?

Question for the devs: I have the joyrider, a motion platform that works with any game (because it's basically just a joystick that tilts your chair). When I try to mount the IR camera on the simulator, is it going to use the camera alone for rotatio...

FultonX by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus World for Mac is not in full-screen mode

When starting up, Oculus World seems to go into full screen mode but if you look to the top then you will see the white menu bar. Standing next to the chimney and looking up and down causes the chimney to warp.Pressing F9 makes the menu bar disappear...

steve by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DK2 nothing much works

Hi everyone,Struggling to get anything working properly with my DK2. I'd be happy to just sit back and enjoy a movie on it to see quality difference. But everything keeps crashing from Oculus demo in config util to most demos I try run.Alot of crashe...

Keeps showing 'Lost Vision Tracking' over and over

I can't use my DK2 because even though I tried as many things on the forums as I could, I have only been able to get the OculusWorldDemo to show 'Lost Vision Tracking' and 'Vision Tracking Aquired' over and over again, and the desk demo exhibits the ...

FultonX by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

GL ERRORS caused by libOVR

Hi,ovrHmd_EndFrame() triggers a GL_INVALID_ENUM after the first frame when the VR Warning message is no longer displayed.I also see a GL_INVALID_ENUM caused by the call to ovrHmd_ConfigureRendering().It would probably make sense to have libOVR check ...

stolk by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not even getting orange light...

Hi,Trying to get DK2 going and so far I can't even get the orange light on my main PC.I get the orange light on my crusty old mac (not powerful enough to do anything with) just by plugging into USB (and doing nothing else) but on PC when I plug into ...

Need Help

hello people I need some help, my purchase was sent to the wrong address. I need the address of the sender Hong Kong to inform the post office and fix the wrong address to the correct address Can anyone help me with this information?

giga130 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positional Tracking is now shaking vertically

I've had the DK2 for over 2 weeks, firmware updated and upgraded to 0.41 a while ago, it was running flawlesslyToday its developed this vertical shake.25sec into the video I move out-of-bounds that's why the shaking disappears completely.This now hap...

Parders by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't login to Oculus Share

I just found the Share section of the Oculus site today, but when I click on the Submit Now button on https://share.oculus.com/submission-guidelines I am taken to a login prompt that keeps asking me to log-in over and over. I can't get to any of the ...

Oculus Configuration Utility/OVRService

Hi,I want to change the RiftDisplayMode on Windows programmatically. I figured out that the Config Tool access the registry and communicates with the OVRService via TCP for every DisplayMode change, unfortunately I haven't found any documentation/sou...

No Head Tracking in Extended Desktop Mode

Everything works fine with my Oculus Dk2, EXCEPT Head Tracking when in "Extended Desktop to the HMD" Mode.In "Direct HMD Access from Apps" Mode, Head Tracking is working fine.I tried many things... nothing worksNo Logitech Software, no other Camera a...

[DK2] [Extended mode] L/R images misaligned

Intel Core i5-2500K8GB PC1600AMD Radeon HD 7870 [Catalyst 14.4]Primary monitor Samsung SyncMaster SA700 1920x1080 120Hz over DVIDK2 over HDMIAll 0.4.x Direct-to-Rift samples working appropriately.All attempts at using the DK2 in Extended Mode are fai...

Nvidia or AMD - which is less problematic.

This is not another a which is faster thread as that's fairly easy to work out with a little home work.What I'm wondering is who's running what and which is giving less problems. Experiencing Nvidia related issues with my new DK2 so wondering is ther...

DK2 Common Issues solved.

Just a quick post for people trawling through many posts looking for answers to DK2 display problems. I spent 2 days doing this, but really all that was required was a little common sense. There are no clever solutions here, just a basic re-start and...

DC1973 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Running Antichamber on Ubuntu 14.04

Antichamber runs great on linux (steam version). But it is not playable with the Oculus Rift at this point.The issues are: 1) no headtracking 2) graphics are not being split and distorted by Oculus SDKMy current plan is to use LD_PRELOAD to add the f...

Update gone wrong

No idea what's going on here but I'm having a fail at step zero... If I find out why I'll report moreWin7/64Previously with 0.4.0 runtimesi7 4770k8GB DDR3GTX 760 2GBIf anything's missing... let me know I'll add it.

Camera doesn't work.

I am running Windows 7 with an intel i5 3570K CPU and a GeForce GTX 660 Ti. Everything works fine... except the camera doesn't work. It is detected as a "USB Video Device", and is using the following drivers: \system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys, and \syste...

Pre-order for my country?

I'm from Peru I wonder if I make pre-order Who can guarantee that the product arrived safely at my house? Do you charge any additional price of shipping?Sorry if my english is bad.

Steam games, resolution problem

Hello everyone,I received the DK2 one week ago. Everything works fine in extended mode (impossible to use the direct mode). The problem is that when I want to play to steam games (Team Fortress 2, HL2, Estranged), I am able to launch VR mode and the ...

Black Screen Issues?

Okay, let's begin....Things I did:SDK Installed: Installed onto desktop(Not Sure if It's used for anything other than the Demo, Which WORKS).Oculus RunTime: Installed - Updated Firmware, created profile, and tested demo(Also Works)All Connections in,...

Can't see desktop on DK2.

I've looked up and down the website to try and find a solution but nobody else seems to have the same problem.When I switch my display mode to extend to desktop, my pc recognizes it as a second monitor but my DK2 doesn't show up the display. Just bli...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDK 0.4 - Distortion Params?

Hi there. I'm a bit new to the Oculus SDK (and rendering in general). Currently my team is trying to utilize the Oculus to create a 3D augmented reality. However, I'm running into an issue where I can't locate where the SDK provides the distortion pa...

Calculate Orthographic Projection 2D Offset in HMD Pixels?

This might sound like an odd request, given that the Oculus SDK provides a way of generating an Orthographic Projection matrix at varying "distances" for 2D rendering.I'm working with some legacy OpenGL code and want to keep the supporting Oculus cha...

Various Issues since updating to 0.4.1

not entirely sure whether this is related to a local experience or whether its something everyone is experiencing the same issuesrunning windows 7 gpu geoforce 760before the update things were running very smoothly only on the 2 official oculus demos...

Several Direct-to-HMD demos don't send a picture to the DK2

I've found the whole extended display mode thing really annoying and a pain to switch back and forth with my normal workflow, but the new Direct-to-HMD mode is awesome and works great. Great work Oculus devs! It's early days, and I know there's a lot...

axefrog by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct to HMD with dual monitors

Hi, I have dual displays with an Asus GTX 780 video card. I've noticed that unless I unextend my desktop to the second monitor the direct to HMD will fail. I naturally assume this is a limitation of the card, maybe it doesn't like rendering to 3 diff...

SDK 0.4.1 Health&Safety Crash

When I call ovrHmd_DismissHSWDisplay(hmd); (after enough time has elapsed) in my OpenGl/GLFW3 program, the program has a nondescript "Unhandled exception" crash.Has anybody else experienced trouble with the Health and Safety warning?

Screen orientation problems

Hi Guys, am still not able to figure out how to set DK2 screen orientation to Landscape, same as my LED screen. Kindly share the trick or is this a known issue to be fixed by developer ? Thanks..!!

Semi Unity / SDK problem...

Hi there, i have just upgraded the SDK to 0.4.1 which i have integrated into Unity, now my problem is that ever since i installed the SDK, then i cannot get any image from the left and right cameras but i don't know what to do to fix this, i have tri...

Labels