Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Oculus Setup not working

Every time I try to install the oculus application on my pc it will get done downloading and then it will get about halfway through the installation and will tell me there is an error and that I need to restart my computer. I have done this many time...

Metal31 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking stollen headset

Is there anyway to track a stollen headset someone stoled mine and it dosent have a password to get into it

repodog by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

will this work, or not?

So I want to buy an Oculus quest 2, but not sure if my laptop will support it. This is my system, will it support the headset, or not? I have never owned a VR and am clueless of what I need, any information would be very helpful! Processor: Intel(R) ...

Black flashing screen though Oculus Link desktop feature

When I connect through Oculus link and then click on desktop (to get my desktop to show up on the Quest 2), all i get is a black screen. I can see my mouse, and when i move it around i get glimpses of the desktop, but can't actually get the desktop t...

Left hand controller

My left hand controller is moving everywhere I cannot play any games at all how do I fix this issue please please please help me it's been weeks since I could play

suava by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Official Oculus link cable - 2.6gbps

I've tested with the official Oculus Link Cable on both USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports but only getting speeds of 2.6gbps Motherboard:https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z390-AORUS-PRO-rev-10#kf

Controller

Hi! My son has an oculus. As of late the controller for the right controller does not work. We got this not long ago and did purchase the warranty

Minecraft refuses to load

I have tried many solutions to get Minecraft VR to load on my Rift, but it just down right refuses. Yes I have the base game downloaded through the microsoft store and yes i have the VR patch DLed through the Oculus store. When i start it, it (On the...

y0urd0g by Honored Guest
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mic not working

We just recently purchased the quest 2. We do not have the mic muted, in settings or games, but no one can hear us. We’ve tried echo vr and gorilla tag. is there some sort of trick to get it turned on? Shouldn’t be this hard. not using any PC- just o...

Display port adapter help for a MSI gf65 thin

I recently bought a rift s and my laptop dosen't have a display port and the adapter the rift s came with is not compatiable so i was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction into getting a adapter that will work.

RetroLite by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quest 2 guardian broken

When I try to do the room scale guardian it keeps me drawing when I’m not touching the controls and the floor is way to low. Any way to fix it?

xnasty123 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dead pixels, waiting for replacement

Hi all, Just wishing to document my experience of buying a Quest 2 so far. I ordered a new Quest 2 from Amazon UK and received it on 25th February.. Late on 27th February, I notified Oculus Support of an issue with a line of dead pixels running down ...

Black screen

So I just got my Oculus out of the box. The instructions say to just turn on the Oculus by holding down the power button for 2 seconds, it boots up and you're in the vr world. But when I press the button it shows the logo then goes to a black screen ...

Oculus App weird graphical glitch

So, For about the past month I have been experiencing this weird graphical bug on my Oculus App.Though it only looks like this on my windows desktop, and not when broadcasted to a screen in Oculus home. Tried to do a repair and the Public test channe...

ira75dup9n1m.jpg

Resolved! Beatsaber cross-buy

i bought beat saber in oculus air link but now when i try to download it on my quest it wont download instead asking me to buy it again any fixes?

brawskiu by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchase Not installing but money taken

Just purchased Sniper Elite from the headset app store, after pin code entry nothing happen. When I go to the game in the store the purchase button is a loading wheel. I have received a receipt but have no game. On the Phone app the game is purchased...

KOG85 by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 13 kudos

help

@ our oculus go turns on but goes to a black screen that loads and then a notification that say “ can’t find controller” and we changed the batteries many times

uphigh2u by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus go

Please help, i just bought the oclus go and was workin fine the i connect my internet and could not update apps so i download the app on my phone and try to connect and say its is already connect to diffrent devices, i went on oculus side and show me...

MIST9334 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Home Laggy/Bugged

So I accidentally made One of the home items super large and is clipped into the walls of my home which is now unusable. I cannot seem to find a way to reset my home or load a new home from inside the app. Anyone have any suggestions? Im happy to wip...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my trigger is kinda broken

it's not broken physically but when i'm in the vr and i try to make a closed fist it doesn't do anything when i press the trigger down it's as if i didn't press it. does anybody know how to fix this?

"Oculus isn't working correctly" error message

Hello there, I've been trying all night to figure this out and am having no luck.I have been trying to connect my quest 2 with a third-party link cable, it briefly connects then in the quest I get shown a three dots loading screen, sent back to the m...

PC no longer recognizes headset

my oculus quest 2 used to work perfectly fine connecting to my pc and playing games but now everytime i press enable link in the headset the screen goes black then 3 white dots pop up then send me back to the lobby then i get a message on my pc sayin...

Labels