cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beatsaber cross-buy

brawskiu
Honored Guest

i bought beat saber in oculus air link but now when i try to download it on my quest it wont download instead asking me to buy it again any fixes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kojack
MVP
MVP

There are two versions of Beat Saber: PC (played on a Rift or via Link or Airlink) and Quest (played on the Quest itself natively). They are separate purchases.

There are effectively 3 Oculus stores: Rift, Quest and Go (but Go is kind of dead now and there's few titles it shares with the other 2). Some games are "Cross Buy", which means buying on one store gives you a free copy from the other store. Other games (like Beat Saber) aren't cross buy, you have to buy them twice if you want to play them both natively on Quest and on a PC via Link.

Here's a list of cross buy games: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/section/2335732183153590

If you only want it on Quest and not on PC, you could try submitting a support ticket and ask them to change it over. But if you want both platforms, it's another purchase.

Edit: Oops, simultaneous post with same link. 🙂

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

kojack
MVP
MVP

There are two versions of Beat Saber: PC (played on a Rift or via Link or Airlink) and Quest (played on the Quest itself natively). They are separate purchases.

There are effectively 3 Oculus stores: Rift, Quest and Go (but Go is kind of dead now and there's few titles it shares with the other 2). Some games are "Cross Buy", which means buying on one store gives you a free copy from the other store. Other games (like Beat Saber) aren't cross buy, you have to buy them twice if you want to play them both natively on Quest and on a PC via Link.

Here's a list of cross buy games: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/section/2335732183153590

If you only want it on Quest and not on PC, you could try submitting a support ticket and ask them to change it over. But if you want both platforms, it's another purchase.

Edit: Oops, simultaneous post with same link. 🙂

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2