cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't access oculus service

josefagaldames
Honored Guest
Hello, I have oculus quest2 and I bought a new computer and when I installed the oculus home software and then run it, a message appears that says ... try to repair, uninstall and install, restart and I have no solution, please help me, thank you

3 REPLIES 3

b1tt3nk1tt3n
Honored Guest

I tried replying earlier but oculus website was being crap and not letting me log in... Anyway, tldr I had a cv1 a long time ago and had lots of problems, got rid of it, uninstalled the software, got a quest 2 last week, installed the software today, and I'm having the same problem. I't really aggravating that I just simply can't use the product because the software is too bad to work. I've tried many solutions online and can't find any that actually work.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, sorry to hear you are having issues installing the Oculus software on your computer, could you open a support ticket with us here and include the setup log files from your system. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

b1tt3nk1tt3n
Honored Guest

It all of a sudden started working, but I'm having other issues now that I'm trying to solve.