cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelled order?

BaronZamedi
Explorer
i ordered a headset yesterday when the sale went live, was pretty excited.

this morning i get two emails from support telling me my order's been cancelled, and i have to contact them if i want to know why. they charged my card so i know it's not payment issue, anybody else running into these no-reason cancellations?
74 REPLIES 74

vannagirl
Consultant
yes they are common

contact them via support, they will run the info with you.

Also i did have this so i can appreciate how you feel, be sure to check the bank has not flagged this / card supplier and all of your details do match.

this was pretty common last year during preorder and just after
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

kilobulb
Expert Protege
Depending on where you are you may be better of ordering from a domestic retailer. I got mine the next day. Ordering from Oculus directly in Europe I believe means waiting for shipping from the Netherlands.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please submit a support ticket. Thanks.
https://tickets.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

BaronZamedi
Explorer
I did, but haven't heard back since.

tom_withers
Honored Guest
Same problem here, I submitted a ticket this morning and have yet to hear back. 

A bit of a worry it seems to be affecting a bunch of people. Would like to know why, and if any credit card information is at risk. 

mekaiga
Honored Guest
Same here ordered at 10AM EST yesterday and got a cancellation email this morning, I retried paypal, two visa cards and MC and none of them worked, no response from support ticket. From Canada.

DavyBats
Protege
Happened to me too... Waited so long to order OR and finally found a deal I could afford. Now my order is cancelled out of nowhere and I most likely will never get it because it will be sold out by the time my ticket is solved..

tom_withers
Honored Guest
Support did eventually respond. I expect all of you will eventually get versions of this message: 

Hey Tom,

Our team is currently reviewing your order.

Please do not create any new orders during this time.

Once we have an update, we will notify you.

Thank you for your understanding and continued patience.

Kind regards,

Oculus Support

DavyBats
Protege
Got the exact message... Prob wont get OR..... SO sad