cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant connect to app, controller stuck in pairing, and headset stuck on set up

AceThatGuy
Level 2

I start up om quest 2 to begin setup, the left controller wont work so I cant get past the first slide of the set up. left controller is fine for batteries but is stuck just flashing a white light at me, unwilling to pair to the controller. cant use the app as when i try to do so it says the software is out of date or cant connect to my app, but i cant set the internet connection on the headset and cant update the headset, seeing as i cant get past the first setup page

4 REPLIES 4

PhilipJSummers
Level 2

I’m on the verge of giving up with the same problem and I have been very tempted into throwing it out the window but I’m pretty sure it won’t be covered in the warranty 

Hey PhilipJSummers! Before anything like that is done, let's troubleshoot your controllers and see if we can get them paired again. If you could answer the following questions, we can understand your situation better.

• What troubleshooting steps have you already tried?
  • Are you experiencing this issue with both controllers?
  • Can you see any lights on your controller(s) that are on (blinking or solid)?

Hope to hear from you!

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We wanted to check in and see how you're doing. If you still need our help, please let us know. Thanks!

Still having the same exact problem. When is this going to be fixed?!