cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

captured video not syncing to mobile (iPhone)

AkJak
Level 2

I conducted a long interview in in the Oculus and took the same steps as I did before to sync the clips to my iPhone. But now its not working. When I turn on syncing then go to the three dot menu, there simply is no sync option that shows up. Now these clips are stuck in my Oculus and I can't get them out. HELP.

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey AkJak! We understand the concern, and we'd love to get your synced media on your phone! Please complete the following steps to see if your synced media appears on your phone: 

• Check for updates to your app
  • Un-sync your media in the files app on your headset 
  • Uninstall your mobile app and reinstall the mobile app (logging back in a connecting your headset)
  • Sync your media back to your phone 
  • Check to see if you mobile app shows the synced media 

We hope these help! If you are still unable to get your synced media to appear on your mobile device, please send us a DM and we can look into this issue deeper. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.