cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contact assistance

tre.massaro
Honored Guest

I write from Italy, I ordered the oculus, after 10 days the order is still being processed. I haven't received any messages and you can't find a contact anywhere. Non-existent service. Can anyone help me?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we would love to assist you with getting an update on your device. Please reach out to our Meta Quest support team for further assistance by click this link: https://metaque.st/Support

If you are running to errors please let us know by direct message our here so we can accommodate to your needs; we're happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

the link you sent me leads to standard answers that don't solve my problem. I have placed an order for a week and I have no information on when I will receive the product. The delivery date that was indicated in the order has passed. You have already charged the cost and I cannot cancel the order. I should wait for the product to arrive, but no information on when I will receive it.