controller glitch

Simpfoot_vr
Honored Guest

randomly moves me backwards in a game and i cant sprint

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there. We know an issue like this can really put a damper on your gaming. We want to do everything we can to help, so we would love to hear back from you at your earliest convenience with the answers to the following questions:

• Does the issue happen with one or both controllers?
  • Was the tracking working well before?
    • Has anything changed in your play area? New furniture, lights, etc.
      • Too dark? Turn some light on.
      • Too light? Try changing the intensity of the lights, or turning some off
  • Do you experience similar issues while playing in other locations?
    • (Haven't tried) Can you try another location?
    • (It works in other locations) What are the key differences in these locations? Lighting, furniture, etc.

We're looking forward to hearing from you! 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

freddyhotshot
Honored Guest

I have the same problem while i play pop one lately. Gets worse and worse. Now I even glitch sideways. It makes me literally sick :S

Figured the problem is my left thumbstick. Also have problems scrolling the menu now. right thumbstick still working fine. 😞

Hey freddyhotshot! We hate hearing that you're having issues with your controller. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Does the issue happen with one or both controllers?
  • Was the tracking working well before?
    • Has anything changed in your play area? New furniture, lights, etc.
      • Too dark? Turn some light on.
      • Too light? Try changing the intensity of the lights, or turning some off
  • Do you experience similar issues while playing in other locations?
    • (Haven't tried) Can you try another location?
    • (It works in other locations) What are the key differences in these locations? Lighting, furniture, etc.
  • Can you unpair then re-pair your controller to your headset? Pairing and unpairing Oculus Touch controllers

Once we have this information we'll be able to better assist you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!