cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

csating causes beat saber to lag?

skelybrine
Level 2

ive been trying to cast beat saber to discord using my pc so my friends can watch me play but, when i cast to my pc, my beat saber lags. not the stream lagging, my game is lagging as if the quest 2 doesnt have the specs to play beat saber while casting. is there any way to fix this or am i just gonna have to deal with constant lag spikes when i cast?

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Skelybrine, we definitely want you to have the best experience possible in VR, including when casting! While casting can degrade in-app performance, we want to make sure that you're getting the best experience possible. 

Here are a couple of things that you can try to improve the performance when casting:

• Lower the graphics settings in the app, if possible.
  • Try to limit any interference between your headset, your router, and the device you're casting to.
  • If your router supports it, try connecting to the internet via the 5Ghz connection, rather than 2.4Ghz.

Please let us know if you were able to resolve this, we are here if you need any additional help!

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! Just checking to see if you were able to try any of the suggestions we sent, and if your game performance approved during casting or not. Let us know if you still need our help!