cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doesn't working oculus link

Stas_Sauer
Honored Guest

Hi. When I connect my oculus cable to PC or Phone I didn't hear a connection's sound in Windows. I use usb C (female) to usb A (male).

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Has the cable ever worked before on your PC, or is this your first time setting up the link cable? If it is your first time setting up, our knowledge base has some great tutorials and references for how to setup Link! It's recommended that you have a USB 3.0 cable and port to connect your headset to your PC, so the charger that comes with the Quest 2 may not work since it's 2.0, and designed for power, not data transfer.

The notification sound may not be coming through your audio, but are the devices connecting still? Is your phone charging from the cable? Does the Oculus PC app detect the headset at all?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Just checking back in to see if you still needed help with setting up your Link to use for PCVR. If you still needed help, let us know by answering our previous questions, so we can get a better idea of what could be happening!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!