cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download will not start

cjcon64
Level 2

Whenever I try to download games from the oculus app to my computer it will start but instantaneously stop. My oculus app is downloaded to my computer files in the program files folder and I am trying to download the games to a terabyte drive I installed. (They are different drives) I was wondering if there was any way I could fix this. I have tried restarting oculus, my computer, and i have even completely deleted oculus from my computer and reinstalled it. What do I do now?

4 REPLIES 4

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you are having some download issues. We totally get how frustrating this can be!

You may find success after changing your Installation directory. You can do that easily by following these steps.

1. Open the Desktop App

2. Open Settings

3. Go to the General tab

4. Find App Library and click the Edit button next to it

5. Click Add and navigate to the directory you want to add as a library

6. Click the [...] Three Dots on the directory you want to be your default, and click Make Default Library

If you have any trouble after changing your Installation Directory, please let us know!

I have tried switching the default library multiple times, but it still would not download things.

Sorry to hear you have been struggling with this issue! At this time we would like you to submit a support ticket. Please gather your logs and include them in your first message.

Instructions on how to gather logs are here

The link to submit a support ticket is here. 

We look forward to getting you back in the game!

M4cheteColletti
Level 3

Having the same issue. Apparently the issue has been present for awhile with no effective solution. Working with support now...