cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

elite headsets to with battery

alex20mtz
Honored Guest

So my elite strap with battery won’t charge my oculus. When i go in to see if it’s connected by checking the battery icon it doesn’t say it’s plugged in. I’ve plugged the headstrap battery pack in for about 2 hours because maybe it was dead. But unfortunately same problem. I just bought this headstrap 2 weeks ago and i’ve been busy this last weeks so i haven’t been playing much so it should be fine but it’s just not working.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there alex20mtz, We know how important comfort and battery life is for your VR play time. Not having the additional battery strength of your Elite Strap with battery hinders the extended game play amount you deserve. We want to investigate this further for you, so we'd like to invite you to contact our support team. One of our first-rate agents will gladly provide you further assistance in this matter! We'd also like to clear up any confusion about the intent of the Elite Strap with battery, as it does not actually charge your Quest 2. Your Quest 2 will use the battery power of your Elite Strap battery pack first, and once the battery pack power is used, your Quest 2 will then run on its own battery source.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!