cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me whit my controlers

jenyp
Honored Guest

I need help I have a problem connecting my oculus quest 2 to my pc the problem is: when I lunch a game through steam VR i can see my controls and it says press to toggle dashboard on my left controller I cant get rid of it thanks I n advanced 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same

Hi there! That is not what we like to hear.  Rest assured that we will work together to find a solution for you. In order to further assist, we ask that you contact us at customer support so we can deep dive into this issue. You can also send us a PM to message us directly as well. Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Found a solution: In the Quest 2 Settings turn off Swap Buttons in the Accessibility menu.