cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

horizon worlds says coming soon

itz.kayla07
Honored Guest

I’ve been trying to download horizon worlds but it keeps saying coming soon, and i don’t know how to fix that.

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, itz.kayla07! We noticed you had a concern in regards to Horizon Worlds stating it's still 'Coming Soon.' This can be a tad confusing, so we'd love to address this!

If you are within either the U.S. or UK, 18+, and have a Quest 2, it is still in the process of being rolled out. There is no confirmation on any time frames of when it will be available for everyone. 

The best suggestion we could give is to sit back, relax and enjoy some VR time while we work on getting it nice and settled for everybody. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi Guys I am U.K based and had my Oculus 2 since Christmas and it still says coming soon. A couple of friends purchased theirs 2 weeks again and they can play it.

Oculus I.D SpiritCatcher

no VPN 

over 18

The UK based. Been trying for ages to report it on metabolic, but each time I try to log in and report the issue it doesn't let me use my password. When I click forgot password it tells me to go back to the original tab and won't let me log in to report this issue.

Any help with this, please.

Why do you and your support team answer our question with the same answer every time? Thousands of us are having the same issue, "COMING SOON" We all live in the United States. Many people i know and interact with in VR have it, they live in the United States. Why are they able to enjoy it, and why are others of us can not

Ilexxx54
Explorer

Same thing here. I cannot download it. Says coming soon. They need to address this as many others having same issue.  

Rumor said if you have had restrictions on your FB account you are being banned from downloading. Not sure if it is true but nothing would surprise me considering the censoring. 

zuki.2023
Honored Guest

You’ve probably had a Facebook ban. I’ve got 2 accounts on my oculus, 1 is my sons the other one is mine. Mine says coming soon but my son can play Horizon worlds. 
I’ve shelved my headset until they sort out this problem because how many other games will they do this too?