cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iRacing stoped working today 02.08.2017

BBernes
Level 4
The CV1 does not launch anymore when the sim is launched.
10 REPLIES 10

SteveOStyle
Level 2
Same here.....something change this morning Oculus will not launch in iracing

BBernes
Level 4
Here is a log

dennysquare
Level 2
here the same...Iracing work, Oculus with oculus sw work, togheter no!
This morning work ...now no and this happen to a lot of iracers.
Please Oculus staff solve this...

holoduke
Level 2
Same issue. Iracing wont recognize the headset. Instead its saying an openvr device is detected. But wont work anyway.
All oculus users have this issue now with iracing.

orionz25
Level 2
Please get this sorted ASAP. I have sent a log & details of the problem. I have taken some days off to play Iracing as I will not be able later during the week.
This is through Steam, but Assetto Corsa also on Steam works fine. Iracing will still not work on SteamVR. Keeps on seeing Rift as "OpenVR". Cheers.

GastonFlores
Level 2
Please fix this!!!!!!!!

raulhc
Level 2
Same here... the update has broken something.

Pembroke08
Level 2
I am having the same issues with Iracing. Tried reinstalling the Oculus software and running the setup again but with the same result. I got it working one time after the initial update, but the next time it was back to not switching over to VR when the game launches. My iRating dropped as a result of this as I tried to run the races on my normal screen which was a complete disaster. Please make it a priority to fix this issue.

Ernimus_Prime
Level 7

iRacing updated their anti cheat program.  And looks like it has screwed up Rift users.  iRacing is investigating.

See thread on iracing:
-------

We are sorry for the inconvenience. 

We believe this to be a known issue that we are looking into and hope to have fixed very soon. There was no update recently with iRacing but there was with the EasyAntiCheat software. We are working with them to resolve this issue. 

Thank you for your patience while we are working on this issue

ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3600 MHZ. SSD XPG 8200 pro 1 TB. WD Black 4 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1, Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. Corsair rm750x PSU. Rift S.