cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my computer wont detect my link cable

marioJML
Honored Guest

So I got a link cable a few weeks ago and its been working fine, but this morning I tried to connect my quest 2 to my computer, but my computer seems to be unable to detect the link cable connected to my quest 2, I'm not really sure what to do from here, I have tried restarting my computer, Restarting my quest 2, unplugging and plugging it back in the link cable, but it seems to continue to not work.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Oculus Link is essential to playing some awesome games that can only be played via our PC app and we want to make sure you can play 'em! Have you possibly changed anything with your set up between uses? Like updating your Windows, getting a new graphics card, etc? Does the cable have any kinks, bends, or knots in it? We have this article that talks about compatibility with the Oculus Link as well. We hope this helps! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

My set up is still the same and I haven't updated or upgraded my computer, as for the link cable, it doesn't have any kinks, bends, or knots in it, although I did test it with another USB-C cable on the quest, and that same cable to charge my phone, and it doesn't seem to work, so I think my problem is my usb-C port stopped working

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Oculus Link is essential to playing some awesome games that can only be played via our PC app and we want to make sure you can play 'em! Have you possibly changed anything with your set up between uses? Like updating your Windows, getting a new graphics card, etc? Does the cable have any kinks, bends, or knots in it? We have this article that talks about compatibility with the Oculus Link as well. We hope this helps! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

My set up is still the same and I haven't updated or upgraded my computer, as for the link cable, it doesn't have any kinks, bends, or knots in it, although I did test it with another USB-C cable on the quest, and that same cable to charge my phone, and it doesn't seem to work, so I think my problem is my usb-C port stopped working