cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my oculus quest 2 wont load

avalantic
Honored Guest

This started yesterday (the 5th) as i had gotten a new controller because my other one broke so I couldn't play (been broken since about march) and when i got on the first time since then it wouldn't load anything but the settings tab and air link.  About a month prior i had changed the account on my computer (idk if this is important or not i saw others talking about oculus accounts and stuff) because it got buggy. but basically if I press on anything (ex profile: unable to load try again later) it wouldn't load and if i hit the "people" tab a black box would appear. If I pressed on library it would again be a black box but i could press on the tab to show all games and apps but it showed only the starter app names. ( all my games and apps were gone) If you guys know anything please let me know.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! We'll be happy to help get your profile back on your headset so you can access your games again. We'd like you to follow these steps:

1.) Open the Oculus phone app and make sure you're logged into your account.
2.) Go to Menu at the bottom.
3.) Make sure your Quest 2 is powered on, then select it from the list of devices.
4.) Once connected, let it sit for 3-5 minutes, then reboot the headset.

If that doesn't restore your profile, we'd like you to factory reset your headset by following the steps HERE. We'll be here to provide more help to you if you need it, either via PM or at our support site HERE. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

avalantic
Honored Guest

just to note i changed my computer account back to the one on the oculus.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for that update, @avalantic! As for now, we suggest hitting up our PMs or creating a support ticket here for further support.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!