cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus 4 business device

grge1303
Honored Guest

I have a oculus for business device I cannot update. I got sold it buy a wholesaler (ruder words available) on ebay my son 13 days too late to return 45 days ago now only just realised this and the guy won't take it back. it is a 128g quest 2. Does anyone know how to reset it to remove the "for business" marker and reset it properly factory reset doesn't do enough to get the device to download a newer software. please help

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, please allow us to assist you with this. For this matter, we'd recommend that you reach out to Oculus for business support page HERE, and one of the proper agents will assist you deeper with this.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Korbanator
Honored Guest

Hi. I think that we may have the same problem as you. We purchased an Oculus Quest 2 from a guy and we think itay be set up as business. After I click the acknowledge button it says to connect the device to the app.  It then downloads 2 files and restarts. However, it then says, "Let's set up your work device". Then if I click next it says, "this device isn't secure, please see your IT admin."

Did this happen to you? 

Thanks 

Hey Korbanator! We see that you are having issues with accessing your device. No worries, we will make sure you get pointed in the right direction. Because this device belonged to someone else, we would like to suggest a factory reset on the device. This should clear it of all previous data. If you still have issues after doing the reset, feel free to reach out to our support team. You can get connected with them by going here and creating a ticket. We hope this helped.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!