cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus app on pc wont install because of "antivirus"

Fatefulfarmer
Honored Guest

When i run OculusSetup.exe it comes up fine then i click get started then agree after that is says my antivirus has blocked it, I tried turning it off then i tried turning the fire wall off then i tried both but nothing is working iv'e reinstalled it as well.

No one seems to have the same problem i do, can someone please help me with this.  

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we understand how this can cause concern. We'd recommend that you check to make sure your antivirus app is up to date and in the settings of your antivirus software add Oculus as a trusted program. Click HERE it'll bring you to our support article with a video on this exact issue. 

In the case that you're still experiencing these issues. Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll gather some information from you, and look deeper into this matter. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!