cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus go browser not working

elvedhel
Protege

browser has suddenly stopped working on oculus go, no updates so its not thgat, crashes whenever you try to open vr. very annoying tried to re pair to app but app wont go past the heath and safety acknowledge button on set up and factpry reset isnt working in the go either.. have lots of paid apps so dont want to go down the delte data option as dont want to risk losing all ive paid for.

385 REPLIES 385

atxcajun
Honored Guest

bugs happen but no response from support loses customers.  please backout whatever bs code you pushed.

cogwheel
Protege

Same thing here. Click on 'Enter vr on any site and the page crashes.

Deleted

deanm73
Honored Guest

having the same problem !!

trpach21
Honored Guest

Same problem here. I did a factory reset and that allowed the videos to load, but they are stuck on a loading screen with only audio. 

tony.chick
Honored Guest

Same here, try to play any VR, get "Page has crashed and was recovered"

Did a factory reset, now just get audio and a spinning circle

I did the same thing and had the same result. First page crashed and recovered, then rest, and now I get audio with the spinning wheel of doom. 

niravp1
Honored Guest

Oculus, this is the most minimum requirement for a 'VR' set.  get it right.

The lady im talking to doesnt even seem to know about it but its at least 5 day old problem

I submitted a complaint and they sent a follow up email asking a few questions as if they did not appear to have been reading this forum. I'd recommend filing a complaint by going to https://support.oculus.com/articles/contact-us/contact-us/index-contact-us/. Scroll down to submit a support ticket, click on it, and provide the information. That did result in being emailed by their support team.