cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus link wants a permission every time i start it up

Swamp_rocket97
Explorer
oculus link does not work because it wants the file perm and that sucks! it started in roblox vr and BAM. it just happened and now it will happen in oculus home too! one min you are in oculus home. the next min you get a void with a popup saying that you can let it look at your files on your oculus! can someone find how to stop it from doing that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello Swamp_rocket97, can you try re-running the setup and repairing the software, if not reinstalling it? You can also try rebooting the headset. If the issue does persist, create a ticket - Principe
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello Swamp_rocket97, can you try re-running the setup and repairing the software, if not reinstalling it? You can also try rebooting the headset. If the issue does persist, create a ticket - Principe
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Swamp_rocket97
Explorer
the issue has been resolved... for now. i will keep this open if it happens tomorrow or sooner

Swamp_rocket97
Explorer
btw i tested it before i was going to do what you said to do so i did not have to do it