cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordered Quest from guest account

shadowrydr
Protege
I ordered a quest from a guest account and did not write down the order #. I did not receive a confirmation email saying that the order was placed. How do I know it is in the queue? I did it through Paypal, but there is no indication on there either. Should I have gotten an email with the order number?

Thanks

Win10 64bit Intel 6 Core i7 5930 3.5GZ-Water cooled/GA-X99 UD4-/HX1000W PS/32GB DDR4 2400MHz Nvidia 1080 FE 8GB / 840 GB-SSD-/ 2TB HDD-
1 REPLY 1

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Well first of all you should have opened an Oculus account before pre-ordering this.  Then you would have had a way to check on it.  You are going to need an account anyway.  I do think that you should have received a confirmation E-mail though.

Edit;  from some of your posts it looks like you may already have an Oculus account.  Why did you pre-order as a guest account???  

Oculus pre-orders will not show up in your paypal account activity until Oculus actually ships it to you so you cannot tell until that time.

If I were you I would contact Oculus Support and ask them.  You will probably need to at least supply them the paypal account you used and your email address.  Good luck, and order/pre-order with an Oculus account next time, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers