cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Horizon Worlds" won't install to Oculus Quest 2

AngeloSwoosh
Level 2

Hello, 

After doing some searches on the internet and this forum, I have noticed a few people have the same problem as I do. I am an Oculus Quest 2 owner (Over 18 years of age and live in the United States) and have my Facebook account connected. When I navigate to the app store in Oculus VR I am able to search and learn more about the app "Horizon Worlds" but there is no option to get the game, only to "add to wish list" and "coming soon" once you have clicked add to wish list. After doing more searching on the Horizon Worlds web page it states that Horizon Worlds has been released to the public if you are 18+ and live in the US. Unfortunately, through all my searching I have not been able to find any sort of solution or support response that actually address the issue. Is anyone able to help with this? 

Thank you and I really appreciate your time, 

7 REPLIES 7

RME1582
Level 2

Same problem. Customer Service hasn't been helpful at all and all 3 people I chatted with have no idea of the problem. Given how many people are experiencing issues, you'd think their CS team would be more knowledgable. A simple, "we sorry, we're having issues and are working to resolve them" would be better than useless troubleshooting steps. 

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey AngeloSwoosh, we appreciate you bringing this up! We are coordinating with our engineering teams and looking into why exactly this is happening, so please bear with us. We are looking for more answers as we speak, and hope to have more answers soon. If you can, submit a bug report here with any information you have so we can get it documented.

Cheers!

Thank you for the support, I reported the bug as you said and within 24 hours it was fixed for my oculus in the app store. I now have it downloaded, thank you 

That's great to hear! We're so glad this was resolved for you. Feel free to reach out anytime you have questions or concerns. That's what we're here for!

Same issue here, been trying for days and still says coming soon on Quest 1.  Very frustrating and Customer Service has not even responded to my bug report (even more frustrating). 

No such luck for me :-(. I reported in the headset and never even got a response...  may be time to move to another VR platform... 

Issue has been going on for 3 weeks now and it does not sound like you are any closer to a resolution.  Please provide an update to your customers (or update the external marketing propaganda to reflect that it's not publicly available as previously reported.