cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Oculus has detected a problem with your graphics drivers."

strny
Level 3

My Oculus app is not working after it downloaded a new update. I have a red flag that says "Oculus has detected a problem with your graphics drivers." What I have done. - Installed new graphics drivers, reinstalled new graphic drivers, reinstalled the Oculus app and nothing worked. When I used the system restore point it worked! But then the new update came again because it was installed automatically and it stopped working again with the same red flag. I don't really know what to do now. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The issue has been resolved! look here for the solution: Author: wolverine111103 

"David Bramberry on the forums posted a solution "Had this issue randomly pop up and ran through it with support, didn't find a solution there. Did some digging, however, and found someone on Reddit who mentioned they uninstalled a program called Overwolf, which deals with Minecraft mods through curseforge. If you have this program right now, it will break the Oculus software for whatever reason, and uninstalling it fixed my problem with the detected problem with graphics driver error." this solution WORKED FINALLY!! "

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey strny! We want to get this straightened out and get you back to gaming ASAP! Please send us a PM or click HERE to contact us by email or chat, and we'll look into what is causing this issue. Thanks!

windex.js
Level 2

Yeah im also getting this, I tried everything but it dont work 😞

I tried everything to fix the graphic driver problem. My pc is completely up to date now and it still doesn't work. Please let me know when you've resolved this issue.

JoaoPauloOculus
Level 2

Same here. Please let me know if you figured that out

The issue has been resolved! look here for the solution: Author: wolverine111103 

"David Bramberry on the forums posted a solution "Had this issue randomly pop up and ran through it with support, didn't find a solution there. Did some digging, however, and found someone on Reddit who mentioned they uninstalled a program called Overwolf, which deals with Minecraft mods through curseforge. If you have this program right now, it will break the Oculus software for whatever reason, and uninstalling it fixed my problem with the detected problem with graphics driver error." this solution WORKED FINALLY!! "

View solution in original post

Worked!! Thank you so much