cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. (OVR17345558)"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, it says that when I try to run the oculus software. I still have access to the store and the library, and the light inside my oculus is white, but the screen is black when I put the headset on. When I try and run a game the screen is still black. And obviously no audio either. I've tried running the installer again and running the repair tool and that didn't change anything. I'm using the oculus rift with touch controllers. Restarting my PC did nothing.
14 REPLIES 14

OculusBrick
Honored Guest
Having the Same issue here, got any luck? 

mynia_
Honored Guest
Same problem. Need help too....

Stechmuecke
Explorer
See if they will fix it this year.
No mery chrismas for oculus youser 😞

Crenchie
Honored Guest
Same issue here.

Circuitjc
Honored Guest
I had this issue last night. I ended up completely removing and reinstalling all Oculus software. Had to setup everything all over again like it was new. Now un/reinstalling my games from the Oculus store. Steam VR worked fine after I installed the Oculus Toolbar Tool and those games didn't need reinstallation. I am getting some audio issues in Star Trek Bridge Crew though but no where else. Might have to reinstall that one...

I am a software engineer and if I developed software that is as fragile as this seems to be I'd be fired. It's not like Fakebook has a lot of money to throw at a real development team or anything as silly as that...

Rowan_
Honored Guest
Same issue

HJC_SPARROW
Honored Guest
the same

buzzellon3
Honored Guest
yup
Uninstall and reinstall fixed the issue for me

sgenoway
Honored Guest
Seeing somewhat of the same... have been using for a year with no issues. The only difference is when I put on the headset seeing console.error: "Skyline" plus the error code OVR17345558 and other messages. It states tap to dismiss but then hangs indefinitely. Will try uninstalling and reinstalling and update with the results...
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?