cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

silicone cpver

lunardee
Level 2

I ordered both the regular cover and the cover for the fit pack.  I received the fit pack cover on September 7.  On September 9th I got an email stating the rest of my order was on its way... haven’t received it yet, and when I check my order, since they used the same order number, only the  first shipment is listed which shows as delivered.  I contacted support and received a form letter which is no help.

Dee

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello there, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the delayed response! Because both covers were ordered at the same time, the items fall under the same order number but listed with separate tracking numbers for each order. For status update, please submit a support ticket here and include the order number. Thanks again for your patience! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
Level 15

Sorry but I do not understand why you would order all this?  You may have been better off just ordering a facial interface from VR Cover imho.  I'm using the VR Cover interface, their glasses spacer, and thin Cool pads.  All works great!

9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Q2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello there, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the delayed response! Because both covers were ordered at the same time, the items fall under the same order number but listed with separate tracking numbers for each order. For status update, please submit a support ticket here and include the order number. Thanks again for your patience! 🙂

View solution in original post

Yes! thank you for a response, and Yes! I finally received the rest of the order..... 

after submitting 2 more tickets, then finally posting here!