MONSTERQ8
Level 2
I tried everything nothing is happening 

MONSTERQ8
Level 2
Still a stutter and jumpy image on the rift and on the monitor

MadMax1998
Level 5
Guys, it has been said that for many gamers the Creators Update (Windows 10) produced stuttering in lots of games, and Microsoft even confirmed this issue. Now some say the Fall Creators Update doesn't necessarily fix that: source

Personally I have stayed away from these updates; I'm still on the Anniversary Update (build 1607) and that works well for me with all games. I do get occasional dropped frames in VR (no matter what app) but that does seem to be a software/runtime issue. Certainly doesn't break the experience for me (although I tried for days to fix it...)

My point is, maybe try going back to an older Windows build. Not sure where you can still find these though... I have an image on my PC ready to go...

MaverickTurco
Level 3
I'm the one posted that message.

I believe that it has something to do with the SD/HD usage. 

I had a small sttutering friday and when I alt+tab to see my SSD it was at 100% usage for that very same time the game was "freezing".

Didn't have this problem after that (I also updated my Windows) , but this is my main suspect right now.

MadMax1998
Level 5
Guys, it has been said that for many gamers the Creators Update (Windows 10) produced stuttering in lots of games, and Microsoft even confirmed this issue. Now some say the Fall Creators Update doesn't necessarily fix that: source

Personally I have stayed away from these updates; I'm still on the Anniversary Update (build 1607) and that works well for me with all games. I do get occasional dropped frames in VR (no matter what app) but that does seem to be a software/runtime issue. Certainly doesn't break the experience for me (although I tried for days to fix it...)

My point is, maybe try going back to an older Windows build. Not sure where you can still find these though... I have an image on my PC ready to go...

throughtheiris2
Level 3
Its not that, I'm on Windows 7 and getting the same issue.