cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support not answering emails

Popcorn_Mischie
Explorer
Has anyone had the problem of support not answering emails, I have not heard from them since the 17th of this month, I have broken equipment and they wont respond,.
5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Popcorn_Mischief I do see that there was a response today for you, as well as a few between the 17th and the 20th. There were some delays in following up, however Randy should be pretty quick to address your concerns and issue. - Principe
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Popcorn_Mischie
Explorer
still no resolution this ticket is almost a month old.  This is ridiculous. I have multiple people contacting me asking the same questions over and over.  The wall plug does not work, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a wall plug is broken.  Yes I have tried other plugs, they do charge the unit very slowly, the wire is now giving me issues, I just need a new wire and plug.  i have received and sent 42 (combined emails) with little to no response and this issue still is not resolved.  I never got my eye ring, and now more parts are failing.  what is wrong with customer service at oculus? is this the only way that you people respond.  again I get an email that asks questions that I have already answered multiple times and then I hear nothing back.  I am fed up with this. randy has not taken care of this issue. 

Popcorn_Mischie
Explorer
I also never received the broken eye ring

mcastell
Honored Guest
I bought a Refrubished Ouest .from Wal-Mart. Contacted Support to check my warranty which should have been a year,, They responded with conflicting answers. They are trying to convince me that my warranty is only 4 months because someone else had it in 2019. I purchased it July 8th 2020. ! And to top off... Support agent actually admitted they give out false information. I have it in an email. Really strange experience ...

mcastell
Honored Guest
Oh, forgot to mention... they are ignoring their own LEGAL limited Warranty document on their website! BEWARE OF REFURBISHED OCULUS QUEST WARRANTY.. THEY WILL TRY TO SCREW YOU OUT OF WARRANTY!