cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voice commands

tommy132-tazzer
Honored Guest

my voice commands just doesent work as it says that voice commands isnt available on this device but i have the right oculus device any one please help

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello tommy132-tazzer, we noticed your voice commands is inoperable. With voice command being such a cool feature, we understand how frustrating this can be. With that said, we've got you covered. To get assistance with voice command, please click here

Let us know if you need anything else.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have the same issue as Tommy132.  There is no icon for voice commands and on my phone app it states voice commands not available.  Your link does not address this missing icon or the unavailable issue. Please assist.

harrythecoolb
Protege

its. not availible outside us and is still in beta anyway

ROOMADMIN
Explorer

Seems us in the UK don't get half the functions other users get. I have V37 and NON of the features. 

Hi there Gwedo6922! We understand that you are concerned about not being able to locate the icon for voice commands! Your ideas are important to us and we want your ideas to be heard, so please feel free to share your ideas here. We cant wait to hear your ideas.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!