cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who else is stuck in a shipping loop in singapore?

turtlemuncher
Honored Guest
So me and a mate ordered a rift s each (different order numbers) they being shipped to the same area (were around 20-30 minutes away from each other) and ive been following the progress of both parcels to see if the path is different but for the last few days it looks like its been doing laps around a depot in Singapore a stones throw from the international airport, curious to see if anyone else is having the same experience as us.

context: my "arrival" date was friday the 7th of august, they missed that and my mates date is tomorrow the 10th of august obviously with it still being in Singapore were not holding hopes for tomorrow but are hoping to gauge an arrival time from peoples past experience as my shipping date has changed to "pending"

edit: were in Australia, east coast.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Also in Australia (Gold Coast).  My Quest was delayed through Singapore recently and it did add a few days to the delivery estimate.   All part of the c.virus fun I'm afraid.  If you go to the courier's website (DHL I think) you will see the typical delays by port to Australia.  Anyway, I would not worry about it mate it should get to you soon.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Also in Australia (Gold Coast).  My Quest was delayed through Singapore recently and it did add a few days to the delivery estimate.   All part of the c.virus fun I'm afraid.  If you go to the courier's website (DHL I think) you will see the typical delays by port to Australia.  Anyway, I would not worry about it mate it should get to you soon.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

turtlemuncher
Honored Guest
ours has actually been shipped through fedex, gets taken over by tnt once it lands tho.

were in the illawarra (hour south of sydney) so hopefully only a day after it lands in sydney

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Actually, now I think about it mine came Fedex as well.  Since I'm only ~15 min drive from the their depot, once I'm able to track it I normally call them and arrange to pick it up at their depot.  For me, this saves a day and I don't need to worry about being home at the right time.