Did you mean: 

Formal Complaint

geraint.atkins
Protege

Anybody know if Oculus have a formal complaints procedure? Thanks

34 REPLIES 34

Ljames30
Explorer

I honestly don't know what this guy is telling you, sort of sounds like he works for Oculus or something. The fact that you paid good hard earned money for a product and didn't get what you paid for is enough in my book to complain. I don't know about the time and suffering though. 

I just shelled out a good bit for an quest 2 for my bday that won't move past the pairing stage. and have been in chat with folks who act just like this guy, like " get over it, we will get to you when we get to you".  There isn't even a phone number you can call (for a reason) to voice your complaint. The best I can offer dude is to file you complaint, get you money back and stay away from companies that don't provide you a phone number, that's how you know their customer service will suck. A dollar or a dime, they owe it to you.

There are 2 different things being done.  One is software and user knowledge.   The other is hardware.   I’ve had two so far that have failed.  I am intimately acquainted with their process.   Software/knowledge issues are pretty good considering it’s newish tech.  Hardware support is fine up to the point you need a replacement.   From there on out it is appalling.  The company breeches every standard imaginable.   They do so with impunity.  

IvyQueen.2023
Honored Guest

Hi it's a waist to even contact them there for I suggest to everyone to make a formal complaint to the B.B.B and to the FTC or this company will continue to abuse their costumers because no one it's doing nothing about it. If you are Disappointed and disapointed of this Company and there is timer service Please Join me in a formal Complaint to the FTC 

ReportFraud.ftc.gov

Please join me in a formal complaint to the FTC and BBB ReportFraud.ftc.gov